The Beginning....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:21 am

The new Captain-Commander of the Gotei thirteen sat quietly in a tree away from the office.... Just becoming Squad ones leader has left him with a massive headache at this point all the paper work, meetings, decisions and all of the stuff he hated doing was hit so fast that he didn't get a chance to take a break until now.... Genso-ō sat there in his solitary position looking out to the training area where he heard grunts and yells from what sounded like two women.... All the more reason to look..... He looked over the wall and saw two beautiful women clashing swords.... "Heh heh nice view from here...." He was actually one of rather high standing and was new to the Seireitei.....

He was immediately elevated to Captain Commander because of his great power and his ruthless no mercy given to my enemies attitude..... His family standing with the Gotei Thirteen also helped with that but he didn't care he didn't even want this responsibility he knew none of the other captains and as a matter of fact he had been told that the other Captains some did not even want him there, it didn't really bother him of course he doubted he would remain in this position for long he figured someone would eventually challenge his standing politically or physically and he would be booted out of the Gotei thirteen.....

He continued watching the battle before him it seemed to be getting intense he had no idea who it was but they were strong at least strong enough to put on a good show for him.... He kind of hoped some clothes would be getting cut off soon but considering this seemed to be a spar he doubted it would happen.... Sadly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 am

Unreleased, her weapon was full of deception, seeming to only be a mere set of brass knuckles. Yet despite this, she fought well with close range, hand-to-hand combat using only her weapon's unreleased state. A bit of a child, she looked too young for her position, and seemed to be happy despite the serious battle that was taking place. Laughing, he continued to block and dodge her opponent's attacks.

With a smile, she laughed and jumped, flipping back. When she landed, she tilted her head and spoke to the other girl, "What's wrong? Don't you think this game is fun?" She seemed to be confused as she asked, but it was her opponent who was actually confused. New to the squad, the other girl had never taken on Awai before now, nor had she ever met her. Awai's childishness was both confusing, and alarming to the older woman and it clearly showed.

Pouting a little, her personality seemed to shift, as did the tone of her voice when she spoke, "If you're not having fun that way, I guess I have no choice but to be serious with you..." With the shift of her personality and tone of voice, those who had been standing by watching the fight, seemed to vanish in a panic. Smirking a little, she closed her eyes and spoke with a commanding tone, "Tatsu, Hakumei to Reimei" with her words, her true weapon was revealed. A rare sight to see, Awai was the proud and powerful owner of twin zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 am

Genso-ō got a little excited "heh heh this is getting interesting...." Genso-ō grinned and stood up to get a better view of the action he kind of liked the one taking the initiative she was sexy hyperactive and one hell of a fighter so far.... He kind of wished he was the one fighting down there but as Captain Commander it is not practical for him to draw his Zanpaktou.... He whistled to himself.... "Damn she's got some spirit energy that's for sure she's not your average direct contact type I wonder who she is?...." He smiled enjoying the show it was not often he got to see two hell cats go at it like this....

The girl gulped the spiritual pressure was enough to let her know that she couldn't win..... She raised her spiritual pressure closed her eyes and calmly spoke the incantation.... "Call out to my enemies and stab them with my fate..... Byaku rinne tenkon!" The sword changed into a long halberd spear and she twirled it above her head and took stance.... She was unaware that the woman before her was actually her Captain as she was lower on the ranking system of Squad Eleven and the lower you are the less likely you get to meet your Captain....

But her fighting spirit and vigor shown through and her confidence was at top notch.... "Here I come!..." She lunged toward the woman before her swiping at high speeds and twirling the weapon around her body always keeping the weapon as close to her body as she could trying to prevent an opening from being seen.... As she swiped she continued to look for an opening preparing a Hado spell.... It was rare for someone of Squad Eleven to use a Kido spell of any kind however it was also taught that if you have no chance against your opponent always look for soemthing that could give you an advantage.... She moved in and swung her weapon again but this time caught herself stabbed the weapon into the ground and launched herself into the air holding  the weapon as she spoke loudly.... "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!.... Go! Shakkaho! Red Fire Cannon!" After she launched the Kido attack she cam down from the air toward the opponent she fired at to go in for the win....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 am

She smiled, greatly enjoying the fun of the spar. Though the girl was lower ranking and new, she held great promise to one day become a possible lieutenant to her one day. Raising her hand, she spoke one word, no incantation or anything, "Danku." With that, the barrier came up, blocking the girl's Shakkaho. Using shunpo, she appeared behind her opponent, and slashed at her with the pink and purple tinted blade, creating a large gash along her back.

"You know, You're really fun to play with," she told the girl before she shunpoed away from her opponent, and stood at a distance. Of course, no one understood why this was so unless they had seen her zanpakuto in action. This was a rare sight to see for sure, especially for those who had never watched Awai fight before.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 am

He smiled.... "Seems the fun is over..... Poor woman didn't stand a chance in this fight but at the same token you got to commend her for fighting to the bitter end...." Genso-ō was actually a little sad he never got to see this kind of thing anymore back in the day he was the one doing the fighting not the one sat off to the side spectating.... He watched as the young woman crashed to the ground unable to move her spiritual energy seemed to all but vanish all at once as it increased.... "Well well so she has the ability to raise her opponents spirit energy to the point they over exhaust themselves what a rare type of ability..... And to top it off when in battle she is absolutely ruthless no wonder she is a Shinigami bet it didn't take much for her to graduate the academy..."

The woman breathed hard and forced herself up.... Like a true squad member she took her weapon now back in sword form and took stance again.... "N-not yet I can... F-fight...." Genso-ō however had shown himself at this point and just touched her shoulder.... The woman fell to the ground she was unconcious before she stood.... "Got to give her credit she has tremendous fighting spirit...." He sighed knowing this was going to be a pain somehow yet she was really cute but not as much as the one whom defeated her.... He was quite young himself so he had a lot to learn as well.....

"Oi.... Your opponent seems to need a bit of help...." He didn't know where she lived or what barracks the woman was from therefore in his mind maybe her opponent might their had to be some reason they fought right?... Hearts all but popped out of his eyes seeing the powerful fighter he just watched mop the floor with this one but.... Who was she?..... "Whats your name anyway? I'm quite new here and you remind me of someone I met in a meeting I was in..." He didn't realize that she was present when he was incarcerated into the Squad one Captain Commander seat but he himself wasn't even in shinigami attire anyway so who knows.... He was in a baggy T-shirtand long black jeans.... He looked at her and tilted his head trying to place her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 am

Smiling, she let her weapon return to its unreleased state and returned it back into the flower that she then clipped back to her belt. She had been humming to herself as she dusted herself off, but it was interrupted by a man's voice and she looked up, her magenta eyes meeting the gray eyes of a taller man with black hair. "She is a promising member of my squad. I like her spirit, and with a bit of help, I think she'll be a great candidate for lieutenant some day," she told him lightly, her childishness quickly returning as she smiled at him.

Upon being asked her name, her eyes went wide and she quickly realized she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh!" she exclaimed before she waved and smiled even more at the man. "My name is Awai Hana, Captain of squad 11! Sorry for not introducing myself sooner!
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 am

Genso-ō blinked it was a little shocking to see someone of this age being a Captain but then again he himself was young so he didn't have room to talk.... "Nice to meet you! They call me Genso-ō Captain of Squad One well I am now anyway I'm not too happy about it, but what can ya do right?.... That was an awesome fight! I watched it all. I didn't think an overflow style Zanpaktou existed- to think you wield one! And to top it off, its a twin type! That's legit!...." He smiled at her. She was quite beautiful, but that- at the moment- didn't matter. He had run into one of the Captains and he had no idea if she was one of the ones that opposed his assent into the seat he resides in now....

"Yeah I could see her as a lieutenant. She's got some spunk but she's a bit too feisty there's still some more experience to be gained, but she shows promise..." He picked her up and sat her to the side up against a wall. She needed to rest and he assumed sprawled out on the ground like that would not be the best way for her to regain her strength.... He then turned back to the other Captain and bowed laughing... "Oi oi, sorry bout interrupting you, I meant no offense...." Weird Captain Commander that apologizes to the people below him in the Gotei Thirteen. What's next? Pigs falling from the sky? Aizen returning?.... He laughed and then grinned and popped his neck.... The only thing he had on him that indicated he was a shinigami was his weapon at his side, to any other he was your average man with a goofy grin. He was about the same age as her, maybe a bit older, but he too had much to learn about being in such a position...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Awai giggled and shook her head. "You've already met me silly!" he exclaimed and poked him in the chest. Smiling though, she put her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth a little and hummed, listening to what he had to say. She wasn't what the past captains had been, but she had still been trained by Kenpachi Zaraki before he and Yachiru vanished, saying something about finding the strongest opponents possible to see if they were worthy of fighting them.

When he had finished praising her, she smiled up at him and laughed happily. "I'm the only one who has this zanpakuto type. Captain Zaraki said that I was special. He told me that I'm even better than he is in some ways...but I don't think I'll ever be better than he was!" she explained, obviously she looked up to and respected Kenpachi very much, as all members of Squad 11 did. But, many were unaware that Awai had actually gained the seat of Captain through Kenpachi's own personal recommendation.

"I think that when she gets stronger, I'll take her as my lieutenant! I like her, she's fun!" she answered, ignoring the fact that Genso-o had said that she was too feisty. What he failed to realize was that everyone in Squad 11 was like her. Full of bite and zeal like no other in any other Squad. They were abrasive and sometimes cruel, but that was how they were taught.

Smiling and giggling again, she shook her head and answered him simply, "Huh uh, you didn't interrupt. We were already finished."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 pm

He tilted his head and then laughed.... Genso-ō smiled and spoke in between giggles.... "Well I have heard of Kenpatchi before actually I had the honor of meeting him once he's an overwhelming guy he even challenged me to a fight.... We started fighting but old man Genryusai Yamamoto made us stop so it didn't go any further then the first initial slash from both of us...." He remembered that day clearly it was the first time in his life meeting a Captain other than Yamamoto and it was one of his more exciting memories.... He looked the slender framed girl over then smiled.... "You remind me of Yachiru hyperactive and cute and not afraid to speak your mind that's a good quality..."

He looked at her a moment then spoke.... "Well you seem dead set on making her your lieutenant tell me are you not fond of your current one?.... I have been told that he's exceptionally powerful..." Genso-ō smiled at her and then sat down at a near by shaded spot where he could listen and still stay pretty well hidden from those looking for him.... He could sense them looking around for the 'Captain Commander' apprantly there was another meeting or something he was supposed to attend....

He rested his hand on the hilt of his blade and then tilted his head.... "You move rather well I can tell you take extra special care of your Zanpaktou.... It's no wonder it chose you to be it's partner..... My own Seinaru kōhai is my only real friend so I make it a personal point to take good care of her...." He grinned and laughed kind of happy to finally meet someone truthful and honest among the Gotei 13...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:47 pm

She smiled and continued to sway back and forth, much like a child who couldn't stay still. "I fought Captain Zaraki before! I'm not sure if he let me win or not, but I beat him when we were sparring out here," she told Genso-o happily. It might be taken as embarrassing to Kenpachi's name, but the fact that she had beaten him in even a spar was amazing, not that she realized it herself.

She blushed a little though, embarrassed at the fact that Genso had called her cute. "Um...Yachiru is one of my best friends...in fact, aside from my Zanpakuto and Captain Zaraki, she's the only friend I have here..." she answered a little shyly.

Her shyness quickly dissipated when he mentioned her Zanpakuto though. "Hakumei and Reimei are awesome! They're so pretty, but Hakumei can be lazy and doesn't like to play very much., but when she does, it's so fun!" she explained, her excitement clearly evident. "Because they're my friends, I always play with them and take care of them."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am

Genso-o laughed a little when she blushed..... Well the truth was the truth.... "I can understand having little friends and a lazy spirit all my spirit does is sit around and complain and makes it a point to scold me constantly...." He grinned it was impressive that she managed to bring down Zaraki even in a spar..... "Oi oi that's awesome!.... To be able to beat him is one massive feat even holding up against him is an amazing thing to be honest I am not so sure I would have been able to hold up if Old Man Yamamoto didn't stop us...." He looked at her a moment and then blushed slightly at her smiling excited and also very shy face.... It was really cute....

He smiled as he blushed and then his sword pulsated slightly as if it was speaking to him.... Afterwards he started sweating and turned a bright red and yelled at his Zanpaktou.... "Damnit! Seinaru kōhai! It's nothing like that!!" It seemed as if his Zanpaktou spirit was saying something rather embarrassing to him.... He then realized he said that in front of her and nervously spoke.... "No no! Um... Well I.... She..... Sorry forget you saw that...." He drew his Zanpaktou and stabbed the blade into the wall behind him and then propelled himself up onto the top of the wall using the one arm....

Standing at the top of the wall he smiled down at her lettin the wind catch his hair as he spoke.... "Guess I should be heading out I am sure I'll be seeing you around! Also Seinaru kōhai said to tell you she liked watching your fight!..." He winked at her and grinned.... "See ya later!" As the ones looking forward spotted him and started running after him he leaned back and dropped himself off of the seireitei back wall and into the surrounding town unphased by the sheer height of the wall.... He was still inside the barrier so it wasn't gonna be having any negative consequences on him though and he darted off with shunpo and disappeared away from everyone after him.....

[OOC: If you have too you can start with the following day or later that day as I am sure they are about to meet up again]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   

Back to top Go down

The Beginning....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1