View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Quincy Skills   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Heizen- Creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent.
Incantation- "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"

Gritz- Forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target
Incantation- "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"

Volcore- Creates a large blast.
Incantation- "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"

Sprenger- Uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagram-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside the gintō acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.

.:Special Techniques:.

Hirenkyaku- A technique that allows the user to move quickly, similar to Flash step. To perform this technique, the user gathers spirit particles under their feet and can ride on them for long distances.

Ransōtengai- A high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.

Code:
[b]Heizen-[/b] Creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent.
[b]Incantation-[/b] [i]"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"[/i]

[b]Gritz-[/b] Forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target
[b]Incantation-[/b] [i]"A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"[/i]

[b]Volcore-[/b] Creates a large blast.
[b]Incantation-[/b] [i]"Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"[/i]

[b]Sprenger-[/b] Uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagram-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside the gintō acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.

[size=18][u][b].:Special Techniques:.[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Hirenkyaku-[/b] A technique that allows the user to move quickly, similar to Flash step. To perform this technique, the user gathers spirit particles under their feet and can ride on them for long distances.

[b]Ransōtengai-[/b] A high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com

Quincy Skills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1