HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 am

Genso-o sighed he had slipped away from the Squad one office he was tired and had a bit of a headache.... He walked calmly down the streets of the Seireitei before he came to a tea house and drank some tea trying to keep from being found.... It has been three weeks now since he had become the Commander and yet he has only really had one real conversation with someone and it was killing him.... He kind of wished that one really pretty girl would be near by but he doubted he had that kind of luck....

He sighed loudly and sat there looking at his cup and then stood up and began to walk again.... "Aw man.... This blows I can't even hold a conversation with someone because they always refer to me as Commander and try to talk formal to me... Hopefully in my casual clothes it wont be as bad...." He walked and walked thinking to himself what could he do?.... This was getting boring.... He couldn't even talk to really anyone because to some degree they stared at him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:21 am

Humming, she walked along, swinging her arms as she went. It was a rare sight to see her actually wearing her casual clothes, the large crosses that hung from her colorful sash, though remained a constant thing. Smiling and waving at some people who greeted her, she giggled a little and said hi.

Feared by some, considered adorable by others, she was well known, but kept out of sight most of the time. Many speculated that this was because she was captain of Squad 11, but the simple fact was, she liked being in the squad barracks more than anything.

When she turned the corner, she came face to face with Genso-o and she smiled and waved, saying happily, "Good morning Gen Gen!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 am

"Eh?...." He turned around and looked at her... "You talking to me?...." He looked at her a moment then recognized her as the cute girl he talked to three weeks ago on his first official day.... "Oh hey! Good morning to you too!..." He smiled at her and then walked up to her... She looked really nice in her casual clothes... "Well don't you look cute today. What are you out and about doing?...." He smiled at her and then began walking beside her.... Some people were staring at him because they knew who he was and to be honest it was strange seeing someone of his standing outside of the barracks.....

"Oi oi hows about we make ourselves scarce and go see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into?...." He grinned at her waiting patiently for her response. He was new here, so he didn't know the area well, but he was sure that she would know plenty of ways to get some excitement going....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 am

She smiled and nodded in answer to his question of if she was talking to him, but blushed at his words. It wasn't often a man complimented her on anything, most usually avoided her because of her standing among the Gotei 13. Having someone to tell her she looked pretty o cute was both refreshing and a little embarrassing. "I'm going to a candy shop!" she told him, answering his question happily despite her obvious embarrassment.

She fidgeted a little as she walked along, making her way to the candy shop that was her favorite in all of the seireitei. She wasn't sure exactly why Genso was following her, but in a way, in made her happy and made her feel a little less alone in the world.

"Gen! We can't go anywhere until I get candy!" she exclaimed, stopping dead in her tracks and turning on her heel to face him. Pouting slightly, she looked at him, staring intently as if she were trying to compel him to let her get candy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:31 am

Genso-o blinked and laughed she was acting as if he was telling her no she can't get her sweet stuff.... "Oi oi I didn't say you couldn't get some candy here I'll treat you to as much candy as you want it's a promise!...." He smiled at her and followed her to where she wanted to go then smiled watching her pick out all of the goodies she wanted.... He bought them then smiled and said.... "See?.... You got the sweet stuff but I get this one!...." He took one of his favorite candy bars and unwrapped it, took a bite and grinned at her.... He was messing with her a little bit but hey he had to have some fun with her....

He led her out of the store laughing slightly it had been a while since he got to get out and have some fun.... This one was fun to spend time with as a matter of fact as far as women go she was the only one that didn't make it a personal point to stay away from him.... He was a bit pervy and a bit of a jokester but it was usually hard for him to be able to get out of his bubble because everyone always looked at him as someone of nobility and not the man he was.... It bothered him the more he thought about it the more it probably showed on his face...

He shook it off and tried not to dwell on it.... As he walked with her he glanced around and some people occasionally had that stare toward him.... But he didn't let it bother him he just kept on and on... "Hey so what do you want to do?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....   

Back to top Go down

Skipping Work, because i'm lazy like that....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1