View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Mask of Lies   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 am

The Garganta was closing behind him as he stood there, looming above the city as if a demon searching for prey. He was the only one who could come and go as he so pleased, able to avoid detection for long periods of time, he was indeed the monster he was considered. With cold eyes, he scanned the unsuspecting city below for possible victims. "Now...which one of you will I take first?" he mused lowly, his cold dead stare making many shiver despite being unable to see him. Those humans who could stared up at him in terror. His spiritual pressure crippling as it bared down on them like the crushing force of gravity.

"I think that I'll take you for my first victim..." he said lowly, pointing a finger at a terror struck teen who could only stare up at him and clutch at his chest as he fought to breathe under the pressure of his immense spiritual pressure. As he pointed, the energy gathered, forming a small, glowing white cero which he fired at the terrorized teen. Smirking, he watched as the teen screamed in fear before the cero connected and sent everyone into panic as the teen's body fell to the ground, soul chain broken and body quickly morphing into that of a hollow's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 am

Genso-o walked along the path to the human realm he sighed he wanted some free time but not like this he would rather be going to visit a pretty girl not going to the human world searching for a massive spike in spirit energy.... All of the Captains and their lieutenants were already on assignment therefore he got to do this personally.... Of course he didn't get to dust off of this sword too often so he kind of hoped he ran into a hollow out there a challenging one too.... Maybe a menos or two that'd be nice he thought....

He opened up the rift and stepped through just in time to see a hollow beginning to form he watched as it formed then as it stood the mask instantly was destroyed as he used Shunpo to move fast enough to destroy it in one strike and then used Konso to send the poor soul to Soul Society..... He could feel tremendous spiritual pressure as well he turned and faced the producer of such spirit energy as he released his own.... He used Shunpo to appear in the sky before this creature.... "So you are what's called an Aarancar?.... I can tell because of your broken mask or so it seems.... It's my first time seeing one even though I am a Captain...." He smiled and waited for the man to speak back to him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 am

He looked at him, cold, uncaring yellow eyes staring at the man who appeared to confront him. Though they had been rumored to have died off with Aizen's fall, he was alive and had taken the place of the fallen Cero Espada. He sighed and ran a hand through his purple mo-hawk. "I'm an Espada to be exact..." he said coldly as he brought his hand down to his side, the cold yellow and black eyes of a hollow staring back at the one who identified himself as a captain. More hollow than soul reaper in the eyes, he seemed soul-less instead of being an altered hollow soul.

He smirked in amusement though. The word 'captain' catching his interest. From the amount of spiritual pressure, he knew that this wasn't just any captain...no...this was the captain of all captains. But, keeping his amusement in check, his smirk quickly faded and he spoke in his same, uncaring, unfeeling tone, "A captain huh? Last one of you I seen was when Aizen and his assholes were in Los Noches..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 am

Genso-o smirked back and then laughed a bit.... "Well.... Don't include me with those weaklings.... I'm cut from a different cloth... You yourself seem a bit more then what iv'e seen.... It seems the rumors are true about the Espada being cut from a different cloth compared to your average hollow...." Genso-o slowly drew his sword and grinned releasing all of the spiritual pressure he could with the limiter holding him down.... It was still way beyond that of your average Captain he excelled past the norm.... The Captains cloak that was wrapped around his shoulders blew off as if he was shedding unnecessary weight.....

He brought his sword up and pointed the tip at the man and spoke sternly.... "Let's make this quick I am a busy man after all.... It's your move...." He was ready to end this fast because their were way too many people around to get caught in the crossfire and he would rather not unleash his full power unless he needed to.... Especially his bankai. If he could avoid it, he would rather not use it in this area. It would not only cause massive damage to the surrounding area, but his bankai was not fully suited to larger city areas.... But he would use it if it came down to it, even though the sacrifice would be great.... To him it would be the lesser of the two evils....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:36 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and ran his hand through his mo-hawk again, as if he felt like drawing his weapon was beneath him. "In time dear captain, in time...until then, please be patient..." he told him as he opened his eyes to look at him.

"For now, tell me...do you hold the humans dear? Do you hold the soul society dear? Whatever your motivation for drawing your weapon on me right here and now...hold it close, keep it safe, and save up all of that love you claim to have for the worlds you hold dear...because one day it'll all fade away...as your love and will to save those who were hollows has..." he said lowly, coldly, drawing his zanpakuto slowly from it's purple sheath.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 am

Genso-o smiled and said loud and proud.... "I protect the innocent and unknowing.... I will stop all of the evil that threatens those whom do not know and I will fight everything that you throw my way!...." He concentrated all of his spirit energy on his weapon and stated loudly.... "Awaken! Seinaru kōhai!" The Zanpaktou extended in length and formed a sharp curve as golden symbols appeared on the mighty blade, the hilt of the weapon extended out a bit and cupped his hand.... His spirit energy turned into a bright orange or red color as the symbols began to glow...

"Fire....." As he spoke his blade erupted into burning hot flames and he swung it out from him...... The flames cupped the area and made what seemed like a massive sea of fire that he walked down..... "Funka-en no umi..... Welcome to the erupting flame sea....." As he walked through this sea of flames toward his opponent half of his body was covered by shadows and he glared intently at him...... It was almost as if Captain Commander Genryusai Yamamoto himself was walking toward the Cero Espada...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:07 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes and spoke lowly, "This is pointless...you're wasting my time..." He raised his hand, palm out and opened his eyes to look boredly at Genso-o. "It's amusing though, to watch you use such abilities...learning your abilities will be much easier in reaching our goals..." he mused lowly and ice began to form on the flames, the fire slowly turning into nothing but ice crystals.

He lowered his hand and sheathed his sword. Today wasn't the day for him to fight, so instead he told Genso lowly, "Your theory was nice, but it doesn't work on me...not with what you're trying to accomplish anyway...killing me isn't going to be easy, nor will it be today...I have only come here to make you aware of our presence once again...be prepared for my return...it will be soon..." With that said, the garganta began to open, the massive black sea seeming to be ready to strike out and devour any who dared go near it.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Genso-o sighed it seems he was retreating he slowly sheathed his sword as it reverted back to it's original form...... He looked up his eyes serious with anger.... "These people are under my protection when you hurt him you are crossing me.... Remember that....." He remained silent as his own portal back to the soul society had opened at this point and he began back toward it keeping his eyes on the man before him..... He was strong.... This person got to see some of his abilities but in turn Genso-o got to see some of his..... Genso-o fell back into the portal on the way home now.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask of Lies   

Back to top Go down

Mask of Lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1