View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am

Moeru yōna hōshu walked calmly down the road picking out some nice little things for dinner including apples.... She was truly beautiful but at the same token was a bit hot headed.... She has long beautiful scarlet red hair with minor blonde highlights, wore a mini skirt and black top with a hat on her head.... She carried a gun on her at all times in order to defend herself... She lives alone and usually tries to talk to everyone.... Her mother died not long ago and her father was never there since she was a child....

She looked up and thought to herself that maybe something interesting was going to occur today.... She hasn't gotten to really have a life in a while no boyfriend nor friends of any kind.... She here lately seems to be alone.... She looked up as the people ran in the opposite direction of her kind of panicked some of them the further she walked couldn't seem to stand any longer she didn't understand what was going on though.... "H-hey do I need to call a hospital?!" The person she was speaking to no longer seemed to be able to speak....

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:34 am

Simply standing over the human's city made them fall to their knees and gasp for breath. It amused him to no end. Watching them writhe on the ground as they gasped for breath as his spiritual pressure crushed them, bringing them closer to death with every passing second. Then, just as some were on the verge of death, he would let his spiritual pressure fade and become light again. All in order to amuse himself in a sick game of life or death.

Smirking, he let his spiritual pressure spike again and watched as people fell to their knees, gasping for breath and sweating as they clung to their tiny lives. Yet admist all of this, one managed to catch his attention and he walked down to the ground of the city below, touching ground a good distance from the female. "Tell me, who or what are you? You're no ordinary human...not to still be able to stand and not even feel a single ounce of fear or panic..." he asked lowly, coldly as he stared at her with those cruel eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am

Moeru blinked and turned to face him.... He looked scary.... She gulped and said "Call me Moeru... N-normal human? What do you mean? Are there other kinds?...." She held her hand on the hilt of her pistol as if preparing for a shootout.... She tilted her head and moved a little closer each step making her breast bounce a little unintentionally.... "Who are you?.... Do you know what is causing this?..." She moved a little closer to him still unaffected by his spiritual pressure almost as if she did not notice that this strange looking man was not human himself.....

"These poor people.... They need help!... Please mister help them!...." Her innocent and beautiful eyes bore into his.... She was innocent yet she had some power.... She had to unconsciously in order to withstand this spiritual pressure without even noticing it as she continued walking forward toward him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:56 am

He drew his sword and pointed it in her direction and narrowed his eyes at her, telling her in a low, cold tone, "Stay where you are woman. I asked you a question, you will answer me or I will cut you down where you stand."

He was cold, but something about this woman alarmed him even if it was to a slight degree, it was still there. Of course, he could see now that she was of little threat, at least in her present state. She lacked any spiritual power at the moment, but he could sense it within her, buried deep in her soul was some sort of spiritual power. "Who or what are you? What is it that protects you from my spiritual pressure?" he questioned as he looked at her through narrowed eyes. "You are a mere human...do not ask me to save the likes of those who can't even stand in my mere presence...it's a disgrace and a joke."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:12 am

She blinked and then stepped back a moment then drew her pistol and yelled back at him.... "How dare you!... These people are innocent!... And yet!.... You!...." She whipped up her pistol and at high speeds twirled it on her finger then pointed it at him and unloaded five shells in his direction.... "You bastard!!!" She stopped and watched as her bullets flew through the air..... She thought to herself that it did not seem right there was something unnatural about him yet he also intrigued by him......

"These people they are the people that I grew up with don't you understand?...." Her tears fell as the people began to fall and die under this anonymous pressure.... Was he the cause of it?.... Could he stop it?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 am

Smirking, he stood still and allowed the bullets to hit him. However, they only crumpled as they hit his Hierro and fell to the ground. "As amusing as that was, I suggest you try to remain alive...it would be in your best interest to leave the fighting to the Soul Reapers woman..." he told her lowly, coldly as he rose his sword to point in her direction again. "I don't give a damn about those you call friends...I am a bringer of destruction and death...I devour souls and consume their energy in order to become stronger...that is how I live and thus has brought me to appreciate no life but my own..." he explained lowly and slashed his sword through the air, as if trying to slice through nothing.

["Tōketsu, Kyokusen Seikyo" with that, the slash struck the ground in front of her, and it began to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:38 am

She gulped when the bullets were all but destroyed.... It didn't make sense what was he?.... "Whats the meaning in staying alive if you are gonna coldly murder all of the people I have ever known.... That would be the same as if these Soul Reaper things wiped out your entire existence in cold blood...." She did not know what these Soul Reapers were but if they fought and held people like this man she gladly supported them.... Right now would be a great time for one of them to show up.... She watched as the ground began to freeze from his initial swipe as the cold ice began to cover one of the people held down by the pressure he seemed to be exerting... He was about to be killed...

"Nnnnoooooo!!!!!" She dove toward the man and covered him with her own body.... "Please!! He is innocent take me instead I know this man he has kids!! I am alone in this world so please spare his life!!" She refused to move from her position over the man as her arms began to freeze bu her gaze never faltered and she showed no fear... She was not afraid to die.... She knew she would go to a better place thus she was not afraid to give her life for another....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 am

He brought his sword up and let it rest on his shoulder as he chuckled lowly, darkly. "You're foolish to believe that I would spare a human life in fear of a Soul Reaper...I fear nothing...and if you wish to die then so be it!" he mused, a smirk spreading across his features. "However, know this woman...there is no heaven...only hell..." he told her lowly as he walked over to stand over her.

"You can only become a hollow, a wondering soul, or be sent to the soul society...heaven is a fantasy created by humans for humans...if you want to risk hollowfying...then I will allow your soul chain to sever here and now...and I will take you as mine...otherwise...I will continue to destroy and devour...until the day comes that I have been destroyed myself...those damned soul reapers...they have already murdered countless numbers of my brothers and sisters...killing souls they swore to help...bastards...all of them...damn them all to hell..." he said, the acid and malice apparent in his voice.

He did however, stop and kneel down to her level and he leaned in and took a deep breath, breathing in her scent. "You would make such a beautiful Espada...and a lovely hollow...I would love it if you would allow me to sever your soul chain...such a lovely woman...and such large beautiful breasts..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 am

"Yours?..... Espada?.... Hollow?.... W-what do you mean?..." She gulped she didn't understand what he was talking about however there was one language all men and women understood and that was lust.... The way he talked about her breast and the way he was looking at her was enough to get atleast that much across..... She was accustomed to sexual comments and strong advances for the simple fact most men saw her as something of an idol in her school..... She stared at the man wondering just what in the world it was he was talking about all she knows is that he was dangerous and these people are in danger.....

"What happens to me if I go with you?.... Will you leave these innocent people alone?.... I-I... I will give you my body if..... Please let them go...." She couldn't believe she just said that but she was not afraid to give her body up for the greater good and if that meant going with the man that stands before her she would and she would not regret it.... These people they were innocent and she was not she has done many things in the past so she figures why should good people suffer when she was able to take that burden on herself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 am

A smile spread across his features at her words. Oh how this one amused him. "Such an amusing woman...to offer one's self up in place of a soul that will die eventually anyway...of course, your views of me have become tainted already...seeing the ugly side of me before you understand what I am...or even who I am..." he mused lowly as his devilish eyes bore into her, as if looking into her soul.

Standing up straight again, he sheathed his sword and snapped his fingers, watching as the ice melted away. He looked at her for a while in silence as his gaze bore into her, as if trying to decide what to do with her offer before he finally spoke, "A blind offer for a frightened little mouse..." he chuckled lowly and knelled back down to her and licked his lips. "Fine...I will do as you wish and take you...it's been a while since I've had a woman anyway..." he mused lowly as he reach his hand out and took a firm hold of her right breast and smirked as he chuckled lowly, darkly.

Amusing himself with a terrified human was all he could do right now, hiding himself was impossible, but the Soul Reapers hadn't responded quickly enough, so his spiritual pressure was easy to hide from the idiot Soul Reapers on patrol in this area. A smile spread across his features at her words. Oh how this one amused him. "I wonder how your loved ones would look at you if they saw this...." he mused lowly as he leaned in and licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:55 am

She calls out as he firmly grabs her breast.... It hurt... "Y-yes I am frightened and terrified beyond beleif but.... For some reason.... I'd rather this happen to me than to watch people suffer.... I promised myself when I became alone to never allow it to happen around me again!..." Her face turned a vivid red and she gulped a bit.... Damnit... Why?.... Why does she have to be the good one?... He said these things called Soul Reapers fight evil and protect humans.... Why haven't they shown up yet?.... At one token however she didn't hate the feeling of him engrossing her with his words and hands but at the same token she wished it was under different circumstances...

It was beginning to feel somewhat... Enjoyable to her.... It cleared her mind and made her heart race... "I-I wouldn't know.... My loved ones are gone all I have left are my neighbors.... My mother and father are dead...." She felt dirty and perverted letting herself be caressed by him and yet also enjoying it at the same time... Her tongue came out of her mouth and she licked her lips blushing..... She almost wanted to moan but held it back as much as possible as her nipples slowly became erect....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:17 am

"It seems I've found a dirty little mouse who likes to be teased by the big bad cat..." he mused lowly as he smirked and leaned away, removing his hand and standing up, pulling her up with him. "However, I think I'll wait to take you up on your offer...of course, in exchange for that life, I will still be taking you with me..." he told her lowly as he picked her up and held her bridal style with a firm grip to keep her from breaking free.

Walking up into the sky as if he were walking stairs, he paused as he waited for the black sea that the Garganta contained became visible. Putting one foot inside, he spoke lowly to her, "The others will be greatly amused by you...a human who is afraid of our destruction, yet unafraid of us as a whole...this day has been a great one indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:27 am

Others?... To think more like this man with these amazing powers and a world she didn't know it both excited her and terrified her all at the same time... "O-others?.... You mean in this world, this hidden world, there is more of you?.... Are they just as scary as you are?..." She had yelped and screamed at first when she was picked up but she had always dreamed of flying through the sky so she was not afraid.... She wondered how it came to this to be taken away by this man whom both made her heart flutter a bit and also terrified her..... He could completely destroy everything she knows and loves and yet she kind of liked the sound of that excitement while she yet also resented it....

"I-I am not gonna let you hurt those people.... At least I'm for sure going to try.... I will change your heart!... If I must be yours and allow myself to be taken then I shall change you for the better..." Yes she knew that it was stupid to say something like that let alone try and that probably would only serve to make him laugh but it was her honest feelings.... She felt that something could change these things he calls Espada.... Maybe just maybe she could put a little light into this darkness that she sees beyond the Gargantua....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:35 am

Chuckling lowly, he began to walk, their figures the only living thing among the sea of darkness. "I am the strongest...so perhaps not as scary as me, but most certainly others who are below my rank...all nine of them await beyond this darkness..." he told her as he walked, still keeping a firm grip on her. With no spiritual powers awakened within her, she couldn't even walk along the bridge he made with his spiritual energy.

"Try as you wish, but changing me completely you will never do...though I eagerly await to let you try to change even a small amount of who I am. I eagerly await to see you try to change the others even more..." he mused lowly as he continued to walk, the darkness never seeming to end.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 am

She smiled as he took her through the darkness and into this strange place.... It was an everpresent white almost as if it was covered with sand.... It felt heavy and she watched as below monsters ran amok... "W-what the hell are those things?!...." She gulped and kind of clutched him unintently.... She watched as it seemed to be an ever present non ending darkness before her eyes..... It was so strange, this place scared her yet made her get excited all at the same time.... "what is this place?..."

(OOC: Sorry need to get something going it'll be short this time next time it'll be longer...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:52 am

"Those 'things' are hollows. They're soul eaters and will devour the soul of a human, other hollows, or even Soul Reapers...staying away from them is a good idea if you want to live for long in this place..." he answered her as he walked above them all in the sky before the larger castle he called home came into view.

He slowed his pace as the castle began to grow closer and closer still. And as he walked, he answered her question lowly, "The never ending white desert you see below is part of this world- a world called Hueco Mundo. It's here that the souls of mine and others have been sent because they are corrupted."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:02 am

She looked out across the black sky and white sandy ground below then looked up and grew somewhat wide-eyed as the large castle came into view and then gulped when she spotted a large creature much bigger than those hollows before.... "W-what the hell kind of creature is that?!" She was not aware that the massive creature she came up on as they walked was known as a Gillian a powerful hollow that is rarely seen by other hollows let alone anything else... The Gillian is a form of Menos Grande the largest and most powerful of hollows but they are the largest and weakest of the Menos Grande the Gillian is large and stupid and can be more deadly than the more intelligent hollows for the simple fact.... They may accidentally step on you...

She stared in awe and then clenched herself into the Espada hoping she was just dreaming.... She gulped and clenched when the lowly Gillian let out a loud roar as if sensing the snack full of spirit energy she was unconsciously was releasing..... Hearing the loud roar she screamed in fear of what might happened to them.... As the large creature slowly made it's way toward them....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:14 am

He chuckled lowly and punched a hole through the Gillian's mask and watched as it fell to the sand below, it's body beginning to fade as it fell. "That creature was just a hollow. They're called Gillian and are large Menos Grande who are slow and stupid, but pack a hell of a punch when they fire a cero at you or just step on you," he told her lowly, amused to say the least.

"Of course, if your soul chain is severed, those creatures is what you will become should your soul be corrupted enough..." he explained as he reahced Los Noches and touched down on a balcony and sat her down on it in a surprisingly gentle manner.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 am

She blinked and looked over at him thinking to herself about his words.... "You mean that thing you just destroyed was like me at one point in time?.... Also what is this place? It feels strange every fiber of my body is telling me to run right now but obviously I can't do that right now.... hehe.." She stuck her tongue out cutely at her joke as she giggled a little..... This place was weird looking to her and yet also kind of homey in a im gonna rip you to shreds kind of way.... She looked around trying to see where she was but all she saw was darkness at the moment... She shivered a bit and spoke softly.... "I-iit's kind of cold in here isn't it? I don't suppose you could heat it up for me?..."

She looked at him not really caring for the cold and covering her breast because well... When you are a cold woman in a tight shirt your nipples will poke through thanks to the cold making them erect.... She paid it no mind as she waited for him to do or say something....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 am

"A human? Yes, it's possible that it was once the soul of a human...those who are hollows are varied in rank and power...I was once a hollow like those you've seen. Of course, I was a Vasto Lorde who devoured not the souls of humans, but the other weaker and stronger hollows among me until I could grow no more in power...that is when I dedicated my life to becoming an Espada..." he explained lowly as he looked out over the endless white desert.

When he turned back to look at her, he closed his eyes and sighed, shaking his head. Already he had been asked to do this one a favor. He was not a low rank servant, but he would at least get her the appropriate attire for this world. "There is no heat in this world, but there are clothes for you to wear...I will get the Fraccion to gather you some new clothes to wear..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 pm

She blinked and scowled a bit as if she was asking him to get the moon out of the sky for her was the way he was acting.... But then she turned and looked around a bit she looked over the balcony and found herself smiling.... Despite the fear it drops upon her this place seemed actually really beautiful to her.... "You know looking from this angle this could be a truly beautiful place... Once you get used to the soul eating creatures bent on destroying things.... Hey is it possible for them to eat human souls or just the souls of the dearly departed?...." She didn't mean to sound insulting she was just honestly curious.... She knew she was in severe danger but hey there's a reason they say curiosity killed the cat...

"It's weird I'm interested in learning about your kind and discovering what makes you tick though I will never ever support you devouring souls I think that you could do a lot of good with your power if you chose to do so..." She smiled her innocence shined through as if she meant fully the words she spoke.... She knew that this man could use his great power for the right reasons whether he did or not was a different story....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

He sighed and closed his eyes. This was going to be a long day... "They can eat human souls as well as the souls of those who have already died. They can also eat the souls of other hollows and Sol Reapers...there is nothing that they won't try to devour should it smell appetizing to them in any way..." he explained and opened his cold, hollow-like eyes to stare at her with a seemingly stern expression.

He hated that she was already trying to change who he was. He had very few, if any true memories of his human life before he became a hollow, but he did get the feeling that he had once had people trying to change him as a human and it made him unhappy and very annoyed. Snapping at her sharply he said in a low voice, "Support me or not, it's what hollows do, it's how they survive...I'm no longer just a hollow...I can survive without such means, but your persistence is already pissing me off..."

His anger was hard to rouse, but once you did, it was hard for him to contain. Sadly, it was one of his only flaws, that and, well- he was a complete asshole to most around him. Sighing, he closed his eyes again and ran a hand through his mo-hawk. That wasn't what he had wanted...but it was too late now. "Sorry...but don't start pushing me to change when you don't even know anything about who I really am..." he told her lowly, a scowl on his face as he opened his eyes and turned, starting towards the door that lead inside. "I'll have someone bring you your clothes once you're in your room...so come on...I'll put you in a room..." he told her lowly, his tone having finally changed a little. He did indeed feel guilty for snapping at her like that, but she had pushed and he had pushed back...it's how he worked.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:26 am

She watched as he left and then smiled he could try to hide it all he wanted he had kindness in his heart.... She followed behind him....She could tell he never had to go this far for her he could be cruel and not explain anything to her and let her freeze.... He didn't... He could have done many things to her raped her even but he didn't.... "You can be all tough if you want be mean cruel and frustrating.... But I know you have light inside you deep in the heart you claim to not have but the thing is even if there's not a organ in the spot where the hearts supposed to be a heart doesn't have to be there..." She smiled and blushed and thought to herself that maybe just maybe her heart is asking for him....

As she walked she started to hum a moment then looked up with a smile... She sang with a beautiful voice that would ring all throughout Hueco Mundo... She wondered what he thought about her voice...

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

And rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed.
You're my survival, you're my living proof.
My love is alive and not dead.
Tell me that we belong together.
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

And I've dropped out, I've burned up, I've fought my way back from the dead.
I've tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said

I'll be love's suicide
I'll be the greatest fan of your...
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

The greatest fan of your life.
...greatest fan of your life."

She played with her hair and sighed as she finished her song and looked up at the ceiling and smiled as she walked and watched wondering what was going to happen now?.... Her beautiful body swayed from side to side as she continued to hum the song she loved....

[Song: I'll Be Artist: Edwin McCain]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am

He walked, listening to her singing. Even if she wanted to love him, it wasn't a wise choice, but love knew no bounds, distance or time...or so he was told. He himself didn't understand anything about love. All he knew was what he had been born into. "The only thing my 'heart' knows is what it was born into, what it was created to feel...when compared to humans, we Espada are sad beings who can only feel or understand what were born to understand..." he said lowly as he walked along the white halls.

"You can understand emotions because you were born to understand them...we were not..."

He stopped at a room at the end of the long, white hall and opened the door for her. It's walls were plain and as white as the rest of the halls, but it had a bed and a table. It's furnishings were minimal, but it was all that any of the rooms in Los Noches had. He walked in and stepped to the side to let her in to the room before telling her, "Here is the room where you'll be living...your clothes will be brought to you shortly..." And as he turned, he sang lowly in his deep timbre, "Instead of the gallows of heartache, I hang from the gallows of darkness..." before he began to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 am

She smiled and then looked at him and nodded listening to his words.... She smiled then turned to look at him.... "It's not something you're born to understand... It is something that is given and taught from one person to another... Emotions are experienced from the reactions other people have taught you... It's hard to explain...." She turned to him and stepped closer to him not fearing for her own life at all.... "The thing is.... I can show you easier...."

She got close to him and took his hand smiling at him and then cupped her hand on his cheek a moment.... She never argued with her heart even if it put her into danger like it was doing right now but she followed it anyway.... She moved in a bit and went to kiss him.... She wanted to show him what it felt like to show him that emotions are a powerful force not even he could defeat especially the one she is showing him....

Love is an emotion that is composed of all of the other emotions.... Anger, hate, lust happiness, etcetera... She wondered what he was gonna do. Is he gonna stand there and let her show him? Or will he pull away from her and make it a tad bit harder? Regardless she wouldn't give up she is stubborn like that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   

Back to top Go down

Espada meets a beauty....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next