Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:18 am

He had stiffened a moment when she touched him, not expecting to have been stopped from leaving. Sighing though, he took her hand off of his face and pushed past her. Being confined or cornered didn't work well for him, especially by someone who was expecting so much of him so quickly.

"When all you were born into was the darkness, all you know is darkness. All that has ever been taught to me is death and how to kill to survive...a person like you will only understand when you're exposed to the world I live in...as of now, you've only met me...when you see the others and how we live...you will understand..." he told her as he turned half way to look at her.

"Your clothes are here...change and we'll let you meet someone else to speak with for a while..." he told her as he handed her the white and black clothes and turned his back and watched as the fraccion bowed and nervously left them be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:34 am

She stuck her tongue out and giggled then took the clothes and bowed respectfully to the servant as it seemed they were nervous already.... "I understand better then you think...." She undressed slowly and smiled as she fluffed her breast to try and get them in a comfortable position.... then she stuffed them into the outfit then slowly slid on the pants that were brought to her they were what seemed to be men pants but she didn't mind then she smiled at him....

"I think I will be ok I need to know someone before talking to someone else..." She didn't fully know him yet and she was in a new area but she wanted to atleast know him first....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 am

He sighed and turned back to look at her. "You're meeting someone else...That's final," he told her before he turned and began to walk, turning to stare at her as he waited for her to follow.

He was distanced from everyone, even from the other Espada. He wasn't one to wish for company from others, never had been since he ranked up. Problem was, he wasn't as tough when others weren't around either. He wanted to keep people at a distance to avoid forming bonds so that when the time came, he would feel no remorse when they were dead.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:15 am

She poofed out her cheek and yelled back at him.... "Hey! I'll have you know that you do not control me... I don't care if I am your captive!..." She kept her cheeks poofed out as she walked slightly annoyed at his tone.... Of course she knew he would be the one to call the shots but she damn sure would argue with him she wasn't one to just back off so easily like that....

Loud laughter could be heard down the hall as she walked with her long katana firmly balanced on her shoulders and what seemed to be a solid white kimono meant for an Espada.... She walked up to Aku whom usually was mean to her and she had a bad habit of snapping back sort of like this girl now.... "Well Aku.... Looks like you have two fiery ladies here to make your life hell now... How did you get this one?... Steal her from an orphanage or something? She looks young..." Like Aku she was an Espada born in darkness but she was a little less gloomy and full of hate.... She really didn't like humans that much but screwing with Aku was the most fun so she made a habit of it....

the girl turned to face the other Espada a moment then looked back at Aku.... She was beautiful maybe this was the reason he pulled away so fast this woman was sexy.... "Wow... Aku-san didn't know you had a girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 am

He narrowed his eyes and moved, not hesitating to slam a fist into her side to shut her up. "Shut the fuck up Shōfu!" he told her lowly, coldly before he turned his dark gaze upon the girl.

"That woman is not my girlfriend, nor will she ever be. She is not worth my time and never will she be..." he told Moeru lowly, coldly. Obviously, it wasn't wise to make assumptions about him. "And don't call me Aku-san...My name is Hokkyoku Akuryō and you will not assume that it's ok to be informal with me just because you are mine..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 am

She smiled and took the hit head on and then laughed as it pushed her back.... "Now now Aku... You know better than that... My hierro is severely strong.... You have to hit me harder than that...." She luaghed a little hearing him tell Moeru that she was 'his' and then grinned.... "My my so this is the type of woman you like.... Well she is really beautiful I wouldn't mind having her for myself.... But you wont share will you Aku?..."

Moeru started to get annoyed so far this whole thing sounded like nothing more than the two of them arguing over a new toy one just got from a toy store like five year olds... She bit her lips, clenched her fist and stomped down hard.... "Damnit!... I am no ones possession! I am here by my own free will!..." As she stomped down she felt a powerful sensation engross over her body it was a strong yet docile power, fierce yet gentle, and powerful beyond beleif... She erupted with spirit energy strong enough to rival the two that stand before her.... It appeared in a flash and disappeared just as fast... "W-what was that?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 am

He narrowed his eyes at her and moved, using Snoido to quickly close the gap between them and he pulled Moeru close to him. "You have no free will here. I allowed you to survive because you offered yourself up to me and that is where that will stay. What is offered to me and is taken becomes mine and your attitude towards me will change even if I have to force it to change," he told her lowly, coldly, darkly.

Anger was his downfall, but also his saving grace. It was why he was so feared. No one ever knew what would upset him next.

Frustrated and angry, he took a deep breath and pushed past Moeru and walked back down the way they had just came. He was an odd one in the sense that, even if he had claimed her as a possession, he felt as if by her out right denying anything about a 'claim' to her, he was being rejected. He had been rejected before of course, but this was the first time that is had ever upset or confused him this much.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and rested his head on his hands as he leaned against the railing of the balcony and let the winds of the never ending white desert blow through his mo-hawk. Why was he so confused? She was just a human woman...she would die easily with just the wrong movement from him. So why then, did it bother him so much that she had just basically out right denied anything to do with him in front of another Espada?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 am

She had followed him stupidly and didn't care for his answer but she hadn't rejected him and by his hurried exit and harsh words it seemed it was going to be a long and bumpy course for the two of them... She followed him back to the room from before and saw his gaze out toward the endless white ocean of sand known as Hueco Mundo... "Hey..." She wasn't sure what to say... The feeling of her anger swelled up and disappeared now it was nothing more than the guilt she felt for yelling at the man...

She walked closer to him a bit hesitant at first then stood at his side letting the wind blow through her hair.... The look on his face showed what seemed to be confusion in her eyes... She looked down a moment and said softly... "Its beautiful here... An endless white sea of sand it really is beautiful..." She stood there at this side for a moment then spoke again... "Sorry... I didn't mean what I said back there.... Fact is the thought of being a possession is something I've always shyed away from.... It's a scary thought to be robbed of my freedom and it's something that I have a natural sense to fight back against..."

She smiled at him then put her hand over his as she leaned against the banister.... "Thing is and I can't explain it... I don't feel like that here with you it feels different which is why I lashed out.... It wont happen again..." As she finished speaking the wind blew again catching her hair and she pushed it back behind her ear.... She smiled... It was the type of smile that would make her glow if looked at by the right person...

Keiko smiled as she stood in the hallway.... She was an older Espada one that was uniquely experienced.... She existed long ago and she hid herself away in the human world hiding her mask and her spirit energy she lived for a long time... Until she finally returned and took her place as Espada number two.... She had met Aku on her way across Hueco Mundos desert and was lead here by him to Los Noches in that time she got too know him and rather enjoyed his pressence... "Heh... Tread lightly number zero... A woman is the scariest thing you will ever come across..." She then moved and started down the hallway back to her room...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 pm

He jerked his hand away from hers. Still angry and hurt, he glared daggers at her. "There is no beauty in this world. It's barren and cold. The lands are unforgiving and the hollows kill one another to survive or just for sport...and we- the Espada- are outcast among our own kind because we have gained the powers of the ever hated Shinigami...there is no beauty, no tenderness in this world you are in now," he told her lowly, coldly. He was truthful with his feelings, and perhaps that was more of his problem than anything. His anger, his passions, his lusts...all of them were pure, unfiltered by fear of punishment from anything or anyone.

Sighing, he turned his gaze back to the endless white desert sands. As he stared out at the sands, he spoke lowly, "Humans seek tenderness and love, two things that this world lacks. Your desires to love me and show me such tenderness...it will become an end for your heart one of these days...your love will be crushed when this body of mine dies at the hands of the Shinigami..."

Maybe it was a warning to her, he wasn't sure. But the fact was, if she continued down this road she was on, it would end in heartbreak and tragedy. He would die one day, he knew he would, but...this woman seemed so instant on showing him tenderness and affection. He just didn't understand. Why love what will die because of its violence?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am

She simply smiled and then spoke to him, wanting him to understand what he wasn't seeming to understand quite yet.... "I will disagree with you on one thing for sure.... Love is more powerful than what you think... The thing is, love is something that just can not be stopped or destroyed. It is ever present in everything we do- As a matter of fact, you showed love to me earlier without realizing.... When you snapped at the woman and I snapped at you both.... You are showing both anger, and without realizing it, love.... It is something I can't explain, but you will some day understand.... It's like a never ending storm. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't..." She tilted her head slightly and looked back out toward the endless sea of white sand...

"You're wrong.... It's beautiful because there is more than hatred out there in this world.... Plus, I'm still here with you and that makes me thank God I'm alive. I could't ask for more...." Right here in this moment, she thought that this is the moment she needed standing here with him.....

Humans seek love and affection? She could agree with that, but there was more to it, she knew that much..... She knows that humans need more and not just humans- all beings in creation.... She looked up and spoke again.... "Thing is. now I'm here and I'm yours to do with as you please. I will fight and scream at first because it scares me, but at the same time, I also trust you. I know I can lay my heart in your hands..." The wind blew at that moment allowing for her hair to whip around her making her look extravagant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:32 pm

He snorted and clenched the railing tightly, crushing it a little in his grip. He was easily angered, but more than that, he didn't know some of his own strength and that left for a lot of destruction in his wake. "Enough. Stop trying to explain this shit to me...I don't want to hear anymore. Just leave it be..." he told her as he stood there, tensed in frustration.

"There is no God...the God you praise is a lie...as is the illusions you have been bred to believe..." he said lowly as he let go of the railing and let his hands come to rest at his sides. Turning to face her, he let his gaze fall on her face before it traveled down and back up to her face. Closing his eyes, he spoke again, "Trusting me isn't wise...trusting any part of me isn't wise."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:04 am

She smiled then laughed thinking to herself that he doesn't seem to realize that he himself is showing love even now by warning her not to trust him.... That showed that he didn't want to hurt her and to her that was enough proof to leave things be... "I'll be... Your private shoulder and loves suicide ....I'll be someone that you will never forget in one way or another.... Either as the woman that reached your heart at which you never knew you had or I'll be the woman that drove you nuts to the point of murder... Either way that is enough for me.... Once my mama and papa were gone I drifted into a world of pain and sadness and severe loneliness but you brought me here to be with you and that was simple something I can never forget so thank you for at least that much..."

She stayed silent a moment thinking about his comment toward the God she loved and worshipped then turned to look at him and quoted one thing from her father.... "Just because you have never seen him and just because it seems he's not here doesn't mean he isn't...." She looked at him a moment longer then spoke softly... "My papa once told me that.... He told me as long as he is in my heart he is there.... Thats all I need to know...." She blushed as he examined her body and decided to turn around and let him get a good look at her.... She was gonna let him look all he wants because as she said before she is his but in her mind he is hers now as well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 am

"I don't need to waste my time on tears, they solve nothing. They will never get back the things that I've lost, nor will they help me to gain anything I seek. You...Well, you will drive me insane before you help me discover the heart you believe I have," he said as he looked at her, not letting his gaze falter from hers. "I have no parents, no childhood- no memories of a human life...you are lucky that you were at least allowed to hold on to the memories of them."

Even if he was tough, if he was cruel to her and said foul things to her to make her cry, she would continue to come after him. He knew that, but it didn't do anything but make him all the more uneasy and frustrated with the whole situation. Perhaps, some part of him wished he had simply killed her there and left her corpse to rot. "As for God, I've seen 'God' He is nothing more than a tyrant who sits on his throne, plotting the demise of a nation..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 am

She laughed at his cold and cruel comments her eyes never truly leaving his.... She would never let him hurt her or harm her heart the fact of the matter is that she would never fear him nor would she allow him to influence her... "Well then I guess you get to go nuts then don't you?... Who said anything about tears? I wont shed tears so easily...." She winked at him then said softly... "Who knows maybe just maybe you have those memories but they have been locked away and you can't find the key without a little help....." She smiled then walked over and sat down on the bed not noticing that her breast bounced up as she plopped down on the soft cushion....

Met God?.... "You have met God huh..... Well you beleive what you will but my heart tells me that the God I worship is benevolent and he resides within my chest my heart..." She tilted her head and looked at him and then she smiled....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada meets a beauty....   

Back to top Go down

Espada meets a beauty....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2