HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:09 am

His father was an idiot he swore. 'We'll arrive tomorrow unpack and worry about eating at some point.....plates oh we'll need those? Were are we going um....I think...' which was about the point his fist connected with his fathers jaw bone. Sent him flying back into a wall grabbed the keys and wrote down the address hoped on the train and told his sisters to meet him here at the end of the week he'd be at the train station to pick them and the idiot up once he was certain everything was ready here.

The train pulled into Karakura Old City why they were coming here he didn't know nor did he really care and stepped off the train. Stepping into it he paused feeling like something just shifted. Shrugging he hoisted his bag up over his shoulder his long black hair waving in the breeze as he walked out of the train station not knowing nor even realizing that at the moment everything in Karakura town just became aware of a massive reiatsu spewing out and into the old city. Radiating from him or rather that the Reiatsu wasn't passing by but coming here.

Then again he had no idea really just how massive and unstable his own energy was. Tenki Ansho did know though that right now he had a good walk ahead of him to get to the address he had written down and began his trek down the road. Things like Soul Society and Hueco Mundo were things of his nightmare and he'd rather not think about those because that meant the guy who fought with him in his dreams training him and he swore trying to kill him over and over again was real and quiet frankly that meant he really did die.....three years ago.

"Great.....old man you had better have done something right." he muttered to himself as Soul Society no doubt was going nuts.........a world that Ten really didn't know existed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:16 am

He had felt the shift before it even arrived to the city's outskirts. Such a dark, massive amount of energy...something that really drew him and other's like him in. "Well, seems we've got a visitor..." he mused lowly before he vanished, using Snoido to make his way quickly to the source of the massive amounts of spirit energy.

Amused and intrigued, he kept his distance a little, but followed all the same. But before long, he felt that keeping silent was really not going to get him anywhere, so, without batting an eye, he let his own spiritual pressure spike and of course, begin to crush down that of the other's. "So, this is where it's coming from...seems you're wasting it all and don't even notice a damn thing..." he mused lowly, his blue eyes boring into the one with black hair with a cold, dark gaze.

He was dangerous, which was why the Soul Society had stopped persuing him. As long as he didn't harm innocent humans or Shinigami, they had decided to make a deal to leave him alone. Oddly enough, that left him being horribly bored and he decided to waste his time messing with this one for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:25 am

Tenki had stopped when this one appeared before him. What was coming from him? "Wasting what?" He said on guard the way this one suddenly appeared and he could feel him before him as if his presence was far greater then the person before him. Ten shoved a hand in his pocket looking at the dark cold gaze before shaking his head. "Whatever." he said rather dismissively he had to take care of things and didn't know this one or what he wanted.

And while it might seem rather rude he was making absolutely no sense. He wasn't wasting anything not that he knew of. Of course what this one was referring to happened to do with everything that started....or rather became fully unsealed three years ago.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:30 am

Sighing, he moved, putting his right index finger on Tenki's chest. "I'm talking about you," he said lowly in a cool tone. "You and what's inside of you. Your spiritual pressure is nearly crushing everyone with no spiritual power, and even some with small amounts. You're damn near killing everyone just by walking down the street!" he explained as he tapped his finger against Tenki's chest.

Even if he made himself sound stupid in front of this one, he knew that without help, this guy would never get this under control, so he began lowly with another sigh, "You're not even aware of it, but you're letting every damn hollow, arrancar, and Espada around know where you are. Not to mention the fact that you're drawing ever damn Soul Reaper within 500 miles to this damn place."

Last edited by Awai Hana on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 am

Tenki blinked and stared at him as he was jabbed in the chest. "Spiritual pressure?" He repeated it sounded down right crazy but he looked at him raising an eyebrow. "
Hollow....arrancar and Espada? Soul Reaper....what are you talking about?"
He didn't know any of that was this some joke in Karakura town that they played on random new people. Hey found out you're moving in so figured screw with your head a bit.

"So with what your saying how do you suppose I.....contain something I don't even know I have?" he asked in a low tone looking at him geeze why was he even humoring this guy? Was it because he just appeared out of no-where in front of him like that....or was it because....he had felt something shift getting off of the train and that felt still like something was coming. If he was drawing it in somehow then how did he stop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:13 am

He shook his head and brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. This kid was hopeless. "Spiritual Pressure or Reiatsu is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Spiritual Power or Reiryoku creates when released," he explained and put his hand down at his side as he stood there, ignoring the close proximity.

after looking at him for a few seconds in silence, he sighed and began to list and explain each definition lowly, "Hollow are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over to Soul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers which devour the souls of both living and deceased Humans.

An Arrancar is a Hollow that has removed its mask and has gained Shinigami-like powers.

The Espada are the top-ranked Arrancar in an army of Hollow-Shinigami hybrids; they are the most powerful Hollows in the army.

Soul Reapers or Shinigami  are guardians of the souls who are going through the circle of transmigration. In ancient times, they were known as Balancers They purify Hollows who do evil in the World of the Living and ensure the safe crossing of souls - the Pluses who have lost their way after death - by giving them a soul burial."

When he finished he tilted his head to the side a little and smirked. He brought his right index finger up to point at Tenki and told him with that same smirk, "There is only one way to learn to control it- to contain it. You'll have to train, unlock the hidden powers you've fought back and learn to use them at your own free will. Learn to harness them and use them as an extension of yourself. After all, they're part of who and what you are..."

Last edited by Awai Hana on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 am

Tenki just stared at him as if he was stupid wither that was Tenki himself or this guy he wasn't sure. Hollow's, Arrancar's, Espada, Shinigami and Pluses he felt like he walked into some since fiction story but at the same token he wasn't sure he wanted to know more about how he was involved in this story.

"Right....." he breathed shaking his head. "So I have some part in this come to life science fiction story.....because it's a part of who I am? To train to control it......and just how do you figure I'm going to do that......" besides the freaky nightmare trips into a world that was 'within' him and fighting against this crazy blonde elf guy who called himself Sogetsu. "And if I'm having such a hard time controlling this now where would I go that it won't actually cause problems to do this so called training your talking about? And what makes you so sure I'm a part of all of this.....that whatever this is is a part of who I am?" And if it meant going into that funky nightmare outfit and wielding that huge sword.....he would be certain someone slipped him something in his food on the train..........boy was he in for a wake up call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 am

He snorted and tilted his head the other direction and let a sly smile spread across his features before he responded, "Well, You're like me. I can sense your spiritual pressure as I'm sure you can mine...of course, you don't know that's what you're doing, but you can still sense me none the less. When two are so alike, it's easy to see through them and get down into their souls, into their minds to see what and who they really are..."

He lowered his hand though, and put it in his pocket. "I know a guy who will help you to train and learn to control your powers, to harness them and refine them. However, before we go to meet him, I should offer to at least help you get to where you're going...especially since I've held you up this long already..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:54 am

Tenki looked at him and sighed. "I'm not really in a hurry to get anywhere." He said and it was true his family was taking another train and would be days before they got here. Two who were so alike? What didn't he understand and if he was harming others it was better to handle it now then later. "It's fine....where are we going?" He asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 am

Sighing, he shook his head and brought a hand to run through his hair. This was going to be a long day. "No, it'll be fine for now. I'll help you with your stuff and then we can go see the old man," he told him lowly as he moved to help him with his bag.

"Considering we have to go to Mitsumiya City in order to let you meet the old man, you'll want to put your stuff away first. Things are a bit more...complicated when it comes to the old man anyway...he's a bit odd in a sense, but he knows what the hell he's talking about at least...but for now, we've got to get you situated...." he told him as he took the bag and slung it over his shoulder. He himself had no room to talk about odd, considering his looks, but he was blended in pretty well, especially considering how some of the other city kids look.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:19 am

Tenki sighed and nodded. "Alright." he said as he began moving heading once again in the direction of the house he was supposed to be staying in with his family. Mitsumiya City......it would seem he had a long road ahead of him coming up and what happened then he wasn't sure. But if it provided some answers to the freaky stuff happening over the last three years then he was all for it.

"Tenki Ansho." he said suddenly to the one next to him it was his name might as well figure that much out since this one seemed so certain he needed help with all of this. Just like him did that mean he had nightmares about demons who bore the face of their mother killing him and their dads running around in old world style black PJ's wielding swords and fighting mom demon? Or the odd person who claims they are one with you and demanding you learn how to fight or die trying?? "Who is this old man you're talking about?" he asked as he walked heading down the road towards the house. Interesting at least....he could say that his arrival here was interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 am

"The name's Kirai Kakusa," he answered lowly as he walked along, bag slung over his shoulder and other hand shoved into his pocket. Walking along, he couldn't help but wonder just how he had managed to screw himself over so much today. He ended up getting himself involved in a pain-in-the-ass commitment.

He followed along beside Tenki, keeping his footsteps in perfect sync with Tenki's. He chuckled lowly before he answered lowly, "The old man I'm talking about is old man Urahara. He owns a shop in Mitsumiya City and helps guys like you and me when we need it. He also helps Soul Reapers when they're low on supplies while they're in the Human world. Old man Urahara is sort of a specialty man who has both Human supplies, and of course, hidden supplies for people like us who have spiritual powers and need him. Not to mention he's pretty strong himself...not that he seems like it at times at all...he's mostly good at goofing off but at least he's good at his job..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:36 am

Tenki looked at him. "You know you don't have to help me." He said lowly and shrugged. "I've been muddling along just fine on my own." and it was true so far he was doing fine on his own. But maybe having someone who understood him would be nice.

Old man Urahara.........."Huh......the old man was arguing with someone by the name of Urahara once....." he said not realizing and putting two and two together. He walked though wondering how much more his life was going to get turned upside down and inside out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:43 am

He glanced over at Tenki and chuckled and nodded. "Of course I know I don't have to help you, but it's hard to be in a place like this without knowing where the hell you're going or where you're at. Having someone with you who knows the area pretty well is better than being alone," he told him, shrugging it off as if nothing really quite mattered to him. Honestly, truth be told, he was a horrible person, but when it came to this one, he was different.

He let his gaze fall back to the street ahead of them though as Tenki mentioned his dad arguing with Urahara once. Without really thinking about it, Kirai began to speak, "More than likely, your old man has been hiding a lot from you. More than likely some sort of 'Protect the innocent child' bullshit which never works in the end anyway. Not to mention, I'd say your old man is similar to you in some way...at least spiritual power wise anyway...he's just hiding it. Of course, doesn't mean you have to believe me or anything, but if your old man knows old man Urahara, nine times out of ten, it's because he's a Soul Reaper or some other spritiually aware good guy so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 am

Tenki nodded as he looked at the paper and rattled off the address they were walking towards and the hastily copied map. Ironically enough his old man had it right......just not the walking distance part. He looked at him and sighed. "Lovely." he said in a dry deadpan sort of tone.

Tenki looked ahead again and sighed a second time as he walked. "So he's probably one of those Soul Reapers or a spiritually aware......gonna kick his ass when I see him." He said annoyed nothing new there he and his old man argued and fought alot. He walked with Kirai and looked ahead. The piercings and blue hair was so different then anything from where he was from and yet it seemed to work for this guy. "So in the end this shit is pretty much something I inherited from him then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:37 am

Kirai chuckled and nodded before he answered Tenki lowly, "Yes, most likely." It was amusing to say the least. To know that this guy was so strong, yet seemed to have so many problems. It was true what they say he guessed. The blessed really did have bad luck in life.

"You're really something else..." he said lowly, not really meaning for Tenki to hear it, but it didn't matter. Kirai had been through a lot in his life, and even his bad past couldn't change how much he felt sorry for Tenki who seemed to be all alone in the world, and was so distant from everyone including himself.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 am

Tenki side glanced at him and then ahead again as he walked along. One hand shoved in his pocket as he rounded another corner walking with Kirai had made the distance of the walk not seem so bad. So.....lonely. "If you say so." he said shrugging as he walked up the steps before him to an old clinic. One which his father had noted belonged to the family and had been in it for a long time but was closed for the moment. Surely his old man didn't intend on reopening the Clinic? What did he know about being a doctor? Nothing. His dad couldn't hold a job to save his life.

Once the key was inserted he walked in and looked about the place it wasn't in bad shape and after a brief inspection of the downstairs things were in order food would be the only issue here and then went up he passed the room the girls would be sharing with Kirai walking with him and into the room he would have. He walked in and paused feeling trace barely there echoes of an old powerful presence in this room something that had to have been there over a hundred years ago by how old it felt it had been listed in his old man's notes that this would be Tenki's room and that it would be fitting as it were. He walked into the room dropping his bag on the bed and then checked the drawers in the room pulling out a funky piece of wood shaped like a skull.....with a red tassel. "What the hell?" he breathed looking at it. Why would something soo odd be stuck in the old desk in the room? The sign above the door was unclear at the moment no idea what it had said.........but this place was in the family? It looked as if it had been abandoned and left the way it had been years ago untouched for all the layers of dust in here.

"I can't help but wonder what was soo important about coming to Karakura Town.......so important about coming here?" Tenki mused lowly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 am

"Ah...Kurosaki Clinic...seems your old man has some sentiment left in him after all...Been over a hunder years since the Kurosaki family even visited this place, let alone lived in it...but yet here your old man is, moving back home after so long...must mean he intended for you to meet old man Urahara..." he mused lowly as he had walked in with Tenki and handed him his bag.

"Of course, I'd imagine old man Urahara is already itching to meet you. Bet he already knew you were coming...sly bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:16 am

Tenki turned and looked at him. "Kurosaki Clinic?" He asked not sure he understood the significance behind it....or just the Kurosaki name meant to Soul Society. His father had done a lovely job keeping Tenki in the dark about all of it. He sat down on the bed bringing one leg up and resting his arm on it the one holding the piece of wood before looking at Kirai. "Intended on my meeting Urahara all along and you say he already knew I was coming?"

He sighed.......having no idea of the fun mess he got from his dad's side of the family. Shinigami thanks to his great grandfather and great great grandfather. Quincy thanks to his great great grandmother although that was sleeping happily in him, and of course.......thanks to dear old mom Espada.........Tenki needed the help and his father believed that the only one who could help him now was Urahara not that his father wanted Tenki anywhere near the Kurosaki family legacy. He had fully intended on Tenki growing old and dying as a 'normal' human child. "I take it there is more to this then I know...........and a story behind why something like this is even here."

Isshin Shiba captain of squad ten gave it all up to marry and fall in love with Masaki Kurosaki a Quincy on earth. Had a family Ichigo and his sisters who Ichigo later much like Tenki now became a Substitute Soul reaper and later had a family of his own who had a family and so on and so forth until Tenki himself but it was what Ichigo did in his life time and what Tenki had inherited from Ichigo unlike his father and grandfather and that was Ichigo's massive power it seemed. Honestly Tenki would rather at this point pack it back up in a box and ship it back to Ichigo. It had been nothing but a headache all his life and at fifteen he was beginning to fear that nightmare wasn't a nightmare at all but a truth........."So just how screwed up is my life? And what exactly have I inherited that I don't know about?" He mused looking at the combat pass in his hand.........just a piece of wood right now.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 am

Sighing and taking hold of the combat pass, he took it from Tenki and placed it on the desk and sat down beside Tenki. "There is certainly a story behind this place...behind you and your family past...and a story greater than and legend behind that one little badge on that desk," he said as he turned to look at Tenki before he took a deep breath and began lowly, "This house is the house that Ichigo Kurosaki and his family once lived and worked in. Ichigo' like you, believed he was just a normal human cursed to see spirits and 'demons' but he was much more than that. His father, Isshin, had given up every bit of his former life as a Soul Reaper because he had fallen in love with a Quincy here in the human world. When Ichigo was born, they hid the truth from him and his two sisters. But, Ichigo soon discovered a girl who was injured and she gave him her powers, awakening Ichigo's own sleeping Soul reaper Powers...with those powers awakened, he was a lot like you in the sense that he had massive amounts of spiritual energy that seeped out without him even knowing...he found Urahara and trained under him, learning to master his powers and eventually, his adventures lead him to the discovery of a hollow side of himself, and he soon had to seek out a person to help him train those powers...and so too did the day eventually come that his Quincy powers awakened and he needed help training with those.

When his final battle arrived, that day, he saved not only his family, but the world....When he retired, Ichigo had a wife and children of his own and eventually, they too died of old age, leaving the children to continue the line...eventually though, the Kurosaki family moved, leaving this house and it's clinic just as it is now...no one has seen a Kurosaki family member since..."

When the story was finished, he turned to look outside at the setting sun. "I would say that you've inherited Ichigo's spiritual powers, as well as your father's and I also sense Hollow within you as well...more to the point, Espada. But, it's not a matter of how screwed up your life is or isn't, your family legacy is one of greatly respected honor and power. You are part of a legend- no....you are a legend...."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 am

Tenki shook his head. "I don't know about being a legend. It's not like I'm out to save everyone I come across....I'll be happy just helping a mountain of people along the way." He said sighing as he looked at Kirai who was looking out at the setting sun. Tenki turned his own head and looked out at the sunset before sighing. "So.....I've inherited all of this from him from them.....if I'm going to gain any control over it then this Urahara you keep speaking about is the person to start with?" He sighed as he watched the colors splash across the sky.

"So all of this passed down from Ichigo, to his kids, to there kids and then to me." He sighed as he sat there looking at the distance. "A legend......shit I'm just me." He said closing his eyes. "Seems Like I'm not going to actually wake up from that nightmare any time soon." He said lowly the same one over and over again for the past four years where his mother killed him at the age of fifteen. "Espada.....you said the hollow remove there mask to become an arrancar.....and that the 'elite' among them are Espada......is the mask completely gone or is there a fragment or something with them?" he asked thinking back.........trying to make sense of this.........of something. And of her statement. 'Finally you are old enough this time the power will belong to us........not them.' her words just before she shattered that chain............that linked his soul to his body. "Because if they do.....then things are really freaking fucked up in my life........" He said dropping back suddenly and staring up at the ceiling. How many people could say there mom reappeared to kill them wearing a piece of a broken mask and looking like some 'demon' while there dad showed up in black pj's fighting off mom demon and then shoving your soul back in your body saying please work? The really sick part of all of this as far as Ten was concerned the more he talked with Kirai the more and more it was all beginning to make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 am

Kirai nodded at Tenki's question in response. They were indeed going to have to start with Urahara. It was their only choice for now. No one else could help him even begin to get a handle on his spiritual power, let alone anything else. "I've heard it skips generations...you were just unlucky enough to be the next generation to get it..." he answered as he let his gaze fall on Tenki and he couldn't help but stare at the beauty of it. How the sun made him glow and become even more beautiful than he already was.

Kirai answered Tenki's question without much thought, "Espada have a fragment or half of their mask left as do Arrancar. The whole mask never comes off sadly..." Only when the word sadly left his lips did he regret what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Ten looked at him quietly a moment or two as he said that. That a fragment or half of their mask remains and that it was sad....as if he himself had had to wear that burden and closed his eyes before sitting up slowly. "Your like.....her then....an Espada." He said like his mother he sighed as he moved standing up and walking over to the desk turning away from Kirai only because he didn't want to at the moment see any dark truth in those eyes. Any truth that told him it was only a matter of time before he had a whole different nightmare to live with. Was it not better then to remain utterly alone?

"Are you going to kill me too then?" He asked not in an accusing tone but rather in an almost defeated tone. Almost.....seeing the face of his mother hearing her voice and hearing her feeling her attempt at killing him no....if he was understanding this right she didn't almost kill him.....she had...."How many times can that chain be cut and the person remain here?" He asked lowly how many times......and what was that Chain that linked the body and soul.......what was it's importance because he was pretty sure.........his was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 pm

He felt a small pang of regret run through him as Tenki got up and moved away from him, and even more pain filled his heart as he heard those words. Like her. He felt himself tense and his fingers curled in the dusty blanket. "At one time I was...but...I was nearly killed then captured by the Soul Society. They experiment on me, did horrible, painful, intrusive research on me until I no longer looked like an Espada. They took most of my mask fragment, took my ressurecion and left me with only a sword and released state. They gave me Soul Reaper Kido and a Soul Reaper's uniform. They even changed my name..."

He looked at Tenki and told him lowly in a whisper, "They changed me so much...that I don't hardly even remember who I was or what I was...so no...I'm not here to kill you, and I'm no longer an Espada...only a small fragment of that part of me remains...and I don't even remember what it was called...who he was called..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Tenki turned and put his back to the desk looking at the man who clung to the dusty blankets. Hearing the notes of pain in his voice. Who he once was, was taken from him. "I...." He sighed reaching up and running his fingers through his dark hair before sighing. "I'm sorry." He said although it sounded crazy he wasn't above it. Apologizing for hurting another for digging open wounds. To no longer remember who he was once to have been changed so completely.

Tenki sighed as he brought his arm down to wrap around his stomach and closed his eyes. This was why he was better off alone he felt he was so mistrusting of others Kirai hadn't done anything to deserve that and yet he had immediately gone to mistrust. "It wasn't my intention to dig into your past." and it wasn't he hadn't meant to dig up something like that and cause Kirai that distress. Ten walked back over and sat down dropping his arms on his legs and leaned forwards slightly. "Are they still like that.....this Soul Society?" did they still feel they had the right to tear people apart and recreate them to be what they wanted them to be? Did they feel it was justified what they did to Kirai? Would they feel it would be justified to do it to him? "I'm so tired of being alone...." He breathed lowly and he was.......of feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   

Back to top Go down

The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next