HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Kirai just closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Old wounds that his memory hardly even knew were real...it was hard to be hurt by something one hardly remembered. "Don't apologize for making me tell you...you would have found out sooner or later. Besides, I can't remember enough of it to feel anything from it..." he told him lowly before he opened his eyes and turned his attention back to the sinking sun, letting go of the dusty blankets.

He knew why Tenki had asked that. Why Tenki wanted to know if the Soul Society was still hell bent on taking things apart to see how they worked. "There are a few still like that there...one in particular will never change...but...luckily, I heard he'd finally died." Upon hearing those words, Kirai turned his attention back to Tenki. "I'm here by choice Tenki...If your words cut me, I'll let them. If your blade cuts me, I'll bleed for you. But don't assume that you'll run me off by assuming things about me...if that was the case, I would have already been long gone the moment you first opened your mouth and spoke to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Tenki opened his eyes as Kirai spoke and turned his head to look at him before sitting back some regarding the one beside him. Here because he wanted to be. If his words cut he'd let them, if his blades cut him, Kirai would bleed for him. Not to assume that he'd be run off because of assumptions if that was the case he'd be long gone by now. "Why me?" he asked it was such an odd question but why would Kirai choose to stay beside someone like him. He doubted it was because of the 'Legend' status of his blood line.

Tenki looked at Kirai regarded him quietly as he did the way the sun glinted off of his deep blue hair and the piercings that looked painful and yet like they belonged just the same. "Why choose to stay beside someone like me?" he asked it was such an odd question really but considering that his Reiryoku was so heavy and oppressive as Kirai had pointed out why would anyone want to stay near him under such a heavy weight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:31 pm

"Because you're you and you're not afraid to be that person," he answered as he looked at Tenki. "Because you're not afraid to say you're afraid and alone..."

Regardless of how simple his answers seemed, Kirai spoke the truth. He himself realized his own personal flaws. He himself would have never admitted that he was alone. Instead, Kirai would have said that he was better off alone. "Staying beside someone is easy. Leaving them is the hard part...you never know when they'll need you and you won't be there to help them...Even when they could need you the most..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Tenki looked at him because he was himself and not afraid to be. Because he wasn't afraid to say that he was afraid and alone. It was such an interesting simple answer and yet it wasn't all the same. He looked at Kirai a moment or two longer before nodding and sighing as he looked about the room.

"Even when you they could need you the most....." He repeated then closed his eyes and smiled. A rare thing for Tenki he hadn't smiled not once since meeting Kirai mostly with a firm frown in place but in that moment he could not help but smile. Maybe just maybe he wasn't going to be as alone anymore as he once was.

"Oi........so you think this ol'man will be able to help me gain control of this Reiryoku of mine?" He asked tipping his head and looking at Kirai at a side glance. That roguish smile still in place, it was....a thank you without words... "Because it's fluctuates all over the place and is hell to even try to balance out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"Old man Hat-and-Clogs will give you hell, but he knows what he's doing. He's dealt with spiritual energy like yours before. He taught Ichigo, and can teach you...though a warning, the old man is a bit eccentric...." he told him as he returned the expression with a smirk. He wouldn't hardly smile at anyone, but he would at least smirk.

Kirai lay down, sort of flopping in a childish manner, sprawling out on his back across the bed before he said as if an after thought, "However, I don't really know much about his process, haven't seen it in action at all."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Tenki looked at him as he sorta flopped back in a childish manner and smirked. "Old man Hat-and-Clogs, huh.....Geta-Bōshi..." He mused picking up on that one and then rose an eyebrow before he himself flopped backwards on his back staring up at the ceiling taking in the sight of it. "Eccentric......I'll take the warning to mean I'm in for hell........" He said shrugging before yawning the train ride emotional roller coaster although many of the emotions never showed in his voice or face and everything else had taken it's toll dusty blankets or not he was getting sleepy and tomorrow it seemed he'd be meeting this guy. "Geta-Bōshi.....I have a feeling he's gonna be a bigger pain in my ass then......Sogetsu........." He mused shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Kirai chuckled and closed his eyes. "You have no idea just how much of a pain in the ass the old man can be..." he mused lowly. He himself was tired, but he needed to go home. Only problem was, he couldn't bring himself to leave Tenki alone. So he would deal with Urahara's wrath as it came.

"Main problem is, you'll never know if he's serious or joking until you find out on your own..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Tenki groaned. "Oh joy...." He said shaking his head he had a feeling tomorrow would be anything but dull. He stretched a bit as he shifted feeling sleep battling him for keeping his eyes open. "Something tells me I'm gonna find out the hard way fast......." he mused lightly as shifted onto his side not a back sleeper never was his hair falling about him as he looked at Kirai. "I'll be meeting him tomorrow though......so I'll find out a lot then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......   

Back to top Go down

The Black Reiatsu.....returns to Karakura......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2