HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 am

They had set out first thing in the morning after Tenki had woken showered and gotten something to eat which Kirai had no problem with. He walked along pausing before the shop which looked like your average shop. What he was expecting he wasn't sure as he stood before the door looking about his Reiryoku still bouncing all over the place going low......but never below captain level it was like the difference between a new captain and a seasoned one really and not something he was all that good at reigning in. Then again if he was he wouldn't be standing here right?

Tenki looked about trying to figure things out a bit further and after a nights sleep and more nightmare training time he was sure not much could throw him off. Although Kirai didn't seem all that amused about something this morning. Ten had no idea it was the reception that he would get for not coming home last night. "OI!" He called out having no idea at all how very much like Ichi he could be. And was at times and yet most of the time he was very much himself. But right now the shop looked like there was no one here. If he came all this way just to sit around and wait annoyed he'd rather go back to the clinic and attempt to de-dust the whole place......which would be work and a half. Annoying work but work.

"Geta-Bōshi runs this place?" He asked glancing back at Kirai before looking ahead again. It looked like your average corner market. What was he expecting though supernatural things all over the place? Sure considering what this man did for a living it would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:09 am

Kirai just sighed and put a hand behind his head as he stood outside. The longer he got to avoid the scolding he'd get, the better. "Oh yeah, This is old man Urahara's shop all right..." he answered Tenki lowly as he finally reach to open the door, only to be greeted by the large, towering man with glasses and a mustache who had opened the door right as he reach for the handle. "Damn it Tessai! You know I hate it when you do that shit!" Kirai barked, annoyed as hell as he attempted to calm his racing heart. No matter how many times he had seen it or experienced it, he'd never get used to Tessai or Urahara doing that door trick to him.

When he calmed, he glared at Tessai, but quickly tensed when he heard the clacking of wood against wood. "Ah damn...here it goes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:15 am

Tenki looked at the large towering man who opened the door and heard the wood against wood and stood there beside Kirai before glancing back over his shoulder again the area didn't seem all that popular so perhaps it was a good location for a shop like this but still.....he looked back at the towering man and then glanced around him trying to see this guy that was called the ol'man.

Ten felt a bit awkward at the moment the man before him was like a moving brick wall. He wasn't sure what to make of it but at the same token......he had to wonder what was about to happen since Kirai didn't seem all that thrilled at the moment like he was about to get an ass chewing or something.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 am

Tessai ducked just as a wooden geta came flying and hit Kirai in the head. "Ow! damn it! you asshole!" he exclaimed as he rubbed the spot where the geta had hit as Kisuke came hopping into view. "Serves you right for not coming home, Kirai. You know you're not allowed to just not report back here..." he said in that laid-back tone of his. Though to be honest, he sounded more like some surfer bum.

Kirai just glared at him for a long while before he responded with, "You don't own me anymore than they did..." The tension between Kirai and Urahara could be cut with a kinfe, but Urahara sighed and held out his hand. "Just give me my shoe back...and tell me who this kid behind you is..."

Glaring, Kirai handed Urahara his shoe back before he sighed and responded, the tension fading. "This kid is Tenki Ansho...I assume you've been prepared for his arrival..." Without much else, Urahara began by walking right by Kirai and straight up to Tenki and began to examine him from head to toe without so much as even saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 am

Tenki had stared a bit wide eyed as the wooden geta had found it's mark on Kirai's forehead. Without Kirai having time to dodge the aruging and it seemed to him more of a 'father son' argument then anything else. He narrowed his eyes though looking over hat and clogs just as he was being looked over. "So you're Geta-Bōshi.............err Urahara....." He said the first without thinking it was hard not to the funky robes he was wearing that large surfer bum hat that fell down over his eyes shaggy blonde hair peeking through and the wooden geta on bare feet. First thing that utterly came to mind and now would probably stick with Tenki was Geta-Bōshi.....

Tessai actually paused looking at him and went a bit wide eyed as Urahara seemed to burst into hysterical laughter. Why he wasn't sure but Tenki did side glance at Kirai. "Right is he always like this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 am

"Crazy as hell? Yeah, pretty much," Kirai answered without even hesitating. "However, I'd imagine the reason he's laughing like that is because you just called him Hat-and-Clogs like Ichigo used to..." Kirai told him lowly as he walked over and sat down on the porch of the store and just looked at the whole scene with a rather bored expression.

Kirai though, eventually got annoyed and threw his own shoe at him, heading towards the back of Uraharah's head. "Oi! Old man! Stop laughing and actually talk to him! He came here for your help you ass!"

Last edited by Awai Hana on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 am

Tenki rose an eyebrow. "Seriously it wasn't that funny..." He said looking at Urahara who caught the shoe behind his back without missing a beat still snickering.

"Of course he did."
he said turning. "And we'll get to that all in due time I'm sure Ansho-kun has many questions he'd like answered."

"Nope. The only thing I'm interested in Geta-Bōshi is getting this under control."

Urahara seemed to glance back at him from under his hat. "Ah but Ansho-kun that needs time to be set up so for now we'll have some tea....chat for a bit. And determine what you know and don't know."

"Tsk....I know your a pain in the ass. I don't have any questions and I'm sure you could tell me more about my great-grandfather then I know anything about. Including this inheritance of mine from him." Tenki said annoyed. "But Frankly Geta-Bōshi I could give a care less at the moment. Getting this shit under control is what interests me more."

Urahara turned flicking Kirai's shoe back to him and leaned in looking at Tenki. "Of course you are. But your not ready for it just yet.......not yet.....as I said it all takes time to set up so with that being said.........lets go have some tea." Urahara said as he walked into the shop nodding to Tessai who went to go get the tea and then get the underground training rooms ready for Tenki's training. He did glance at Kirai. "Coming?" he said to them both.

Tenki scowled. "Eccentric my ass....." He mused more like royal pain in the ass........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:01 am

Kirai kept the same bored expression through it all, only moving the slightest bit to catch his shoe and put it back on. "You haven't trained with him yet...trust me on this...the man is crazy..." he told Tenki lowly as he stood up and turned to follow behind Urahara.

"Obviously I'm coming you old fart! Stop pestering me!" he said in annoyance, calling Urahara names. It was a common thing to him. Calling Urahara names was his misplaced way of letting him know that he was thankful for Urahara and all of his worrying about him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 am

Tenki sighed as he followed Urahara into the shop and sat down at the table and once Tessai arrived and served the tea, before going off and down to set up the training room. Urahara smiled and pulled out a wire bound sketch book. Setting it down on the table.

"I'm sure Kirai has told you alot already about your great-grandfather and I could spend the day telling you about Ichigo and it would not be enough. Although your similarities to him are astounding. And I'm not just talking about power-wise. You seem to like to hand out the same Nicknames he did." He said shrugging. "But first and foremost is the break down and explanation of just what it means to be a Shinigami what it is your doing."

Tenki looked at him warily having a really bad feeling about this.

Urahara flipped open the cover and Tenki's worst fears were indeed confirmed something about that notebook had filled him with a sense of dread..........he was right horribly drawn what the hell were those rabbits? Some with halo's some with horns......he had a very pronounced 'WTF' look on his face while he stared at the book before him.....The horrible rabbits, Bounced across the pages as Urahara started talking about Plus's and hollows about the purpose of the Zanpakuto and.........damn if he retained any of it........his brain was currently frying on the.........

"What the hell are you doing with a Kindergartner's sketch book and using it to explain something like that?!?" Tenki burst out suddenly to which Urahara grinned.

He was enjoying every minute of this although he knew it was short lived it was like talking to Ichi again and that was a walk down memory lane fond ones.

"Now now Ansho-kun. Did you understand any of that?"

"If I say no you'll just show me that shit again!" Tenki said twitching. "Yeah I got the jest of it. Plus's good hollows 'bad' as you put it the Zanpakuto sends on hollows and a Konso or soul burial sends on Plus's. Got it........." He said twitching having when Urahara started talking picked himself back up from the horror of that damn'd book. "Just burn that damn thing!"

"This? Oh no Lovely Rukia made this to teach Ichigo all about Soul Society a long time ago this is a relic that is well cherished and used I think they even made copies to pass around Soul Society and the new Reapers." Urahara mused.

Tenki twitched. "Why the hell would you torture Anyone with that shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:22 am

Kirai just sat silently and drank his tea. He had already went through this part of training and Urahara's torture, so he would ignore it for now. Besides, none of this part of the training really required him to speak. Granted, it was funny as hell to hear Tenki complain about the drawings. "If you don't like it, you don't have to act like someone is peeling your fingernails off...just say you don't like the drawings..." he said lowly as he took a cookie and began to munch on it.

He really didn't have much to do right now, other than make off-handed comments from time to time. His only thing to do now was to get a snack and some tea before Tessai returned with the news that the training room was ready for them to use and more than likely destroy.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Tenki turned his head and looked at Kirai. "How can I not? Those things....that.....that set of drawings.....honestly it was torture." He said pointing at the sketch book as Urahara seemingly determined to continue the torture lifted a different sketch book. Ten scooted backwards shaking his head. "No not another one one was hell!" He exclaimed looking at him he really didn't need the bad visual reference to understand what the man was talking about.

Urahara chuckled. This one wasn't a sketch book as he set it down. And opened the front cover there were images of a man with strawberry blonde hair. "This, is Ichigo Kurosaki the man who is your great-grandfather and who you inherited your powers from. In his arms I believe is your grandfather his first born son, later who would have your father and then finally you." He said and then turned the page and in it was a certificate changing the Kurosaki last name to Ansho.

Tenki looked at him and Urahara sighed. "Ichigo worried that Soul Society would not allow his children, grandchildren and any who came after to live in peace, that they would wish them to honor there family line and continue to be Shinigami. And so he changed his last name when he stepped down from being the Substitute Shinigami and decided to devote his life to being a father. Your grandfather was spiritually aware but he was never a shinigami, your father though during Ichigo's life time came into his Shinigami powers and ended up becoming a captain before he later stepped down met your mother and fell in love having you and your sisters. But when you were born it was after Ichigo passed on if he had been around no doubt he would have loved to have met you he was always fond of his children and grand children."

"Right and your telling me all of this why?" Tenki asked looking at Urahara.

"Because Tenki, you are not an offshoot of the Kurosaki line from a sister of Ichigo or one of his daughters moving down the line you are directly linked to him because you are of the male line. AT the moment you are the last of the Kurosaki's to carry any trace of power, Ichigo's sisters Karin and Yuuzu neither of them had the spiritual power that Ichigo carried and none of there children and decendants have either......your sisters don't it seems to be a trait passed down through the male blood-line of the Kurosaki family.....and as such there are those that will no doubt become aware of it and wish to influence what side your one in the end though that choice is up to you."

Tenki sighed. "Nice none of that matters at the moment what matters is getting control of my Reiryoku before it causes someone harm I"ll worry about the other shit as it comes." Ten said as he was unaware of Tessai coming back to let them know the room was indeed ready for use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Kirai had leaned in to look at the old photos of Ichigo. He had never seen them before, nor the offical name changing documents. Urahara had kept them hidden up until now, so he had only ever been able to listen to stories of what he had looked like. "He looks pretty happy with his family...I wonder what went through his mind those days..." he said lowly, not realizing he had wondered such a thing out loud. Even if he had noticed it and looked up, he'd only get a sad look from Urahara.

Without giving anyone else time to say anything about his comment, he stood up and moved out of the tea room, walking towards the training room. Tessai was already on his way to tell Urahara, and Kirai wasn't as patient as the old man was, so the moment he sensed Tessai returning, he moved. Even if this wasn't about him, he would be there because he had made a promise to Tenki.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Urahara didn't say anything as the sadness came across his eyes and features closing the book what Ichigo thought about those days? He smiled as Tessai walked in. "Ah well that is something to wait for another time, come Tenki lets go get your torture....started."

"Torture?"

"Did I say torture I meant training silly me slip of the tongue." He said as he walked along expecting Tenki to follow which the teen did. Kirai would be there waiting no doubt. Urahara didn't say anything about what Ichigo was thinking and feeling those days because it wasn't something that he needed to burden Tenki with. There was much in this world that Ten was coming into and Much that Ichigo had never wanted his children to have to deal with no matter how many times removed.

Tenki walked along with him not saying anything as he followed him and then down the stairs into the underground training room looking at the vast open lands beneath the shop and closed his eyes He had looked happy but it didn't meet his eyes in the pictures as if he looked at his son and worried about some burden that could not be placed and Tenki had to wonder if that burden was the very one that he was saddled with now. He felt something hit the back of his head and as his body hit the ground his spirit body went sliding across the ground the outfit not looking at all like what he had been wearing before but nor was it a normal Shinigami uniform.

Urahara closed his eyes. So what he had been sensing before was accurate Tenki had been killed.....and in doing so they had brought him over into Shinigami/hollow or rather Shinigami/Espada state. The massive sword on his back dug a line in the ground as he finally came to a stop. "Well Ansho-kun seems we won't have to work on awakening your Shinigami abilities only helping you gain control of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 am

Kirai had went ahead of them all, not wanting to hear any possible conversations about family he may intrude on when they all came down. He had no family, no memories of any family, so all the thoughts and conversations did were depress him. Sitting on a large boulder, he sat in a rather punk-ish way, sitting Yanki style.

When they finally made it down stairs, he sighed and stood up before he jumped down, landing perfectly before he looked at Urahara and asked lowly, "Want me to go on ahead and get out of this body?" He really had grown comfortable in this gigai, but it didn't mean that he overly preferred the fake human body over his own natural one.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:14 am

Urahara turned his head and nodded. "Yes, I think it's time to get out of the Gi-gai and honestly I think it might do Ten some good to see what you truly look like. That Gi-gai is a pale comparison." Ten hadn't asked about Ichigo any further and Urahara hadn't talked about it. He wasn't sure why but Ten didn't want to know while most were curious about there grandparents and such Tenki was more interested in the here and now.

Tenki looked over at Kirai and then at Urahara. Before looking back at Kirai again. "You look different then you do now?"

Urahara chuckled as he moved and jumped up to sit on a rock. "OH he looks much much different he's far more subdued in this state. I think you'll find that his Gi-gai hardly does him justice. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 am

Kirai just sighed and closed his eyes. Annoying ass old man...One of these day's he'd kill him for being a perv. "Shut up old man, no one asked you..." he said lowly, coldly before he took a deep breath and reach into his pocket, pulling out a small, black candy dispenser with a black raven on the top. Pressing the button on the dispenser, he let a square blue candy -nearly the same color as his hair- fall into his palm.

Raising it up over his head he looked at it for a mere second before he opened his mouth and wrapped his tongue around it, drawing it in and swallowing it down. When he opened his eyes, he himself was standing beside his gigai, his blue hair now longer and shaggy, falling down below his shoulders and his piercings growing in number. His clothes were the inverted form of Tenki's own, being white where there should be black and black where there should be white. "Now..you get the hell out of the way and go sit with Urahara..." he ordered the substitute soul inside of his body, which without a word, complied and moved, sitting beside Urahara with a cold, emotionless expression.

"Right...what do you want me to do first old man?" he asked lowly as he stood there with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 am

Urahara wasn't answering he was doubled over hand over his mouth no matter how many times he saw it it didn't change the fact that the whole process no matter how it was grossed him out. It was why he gave Kirai the ability to just walk out of his gi-gai. Getting even was an understatement.

Tenki looked over just blinking with a what the hell look as Kirai's body walked away then glanced back at Kirai a change was an understatement he was much more subdued alright although it was barely noticeable there was a faint blush staining Tenki's cheeks and he wanted to kick himself just what had gotten into him all the sudden something in him the part that usually desired to kill hurt and maim was feeling something else all together drawn as it were and he was finding that most unsettling.

Urahara waved his hand in the air after he finished gagging. "I'm thinking of having Ansho-kun try to hit you with one of his attacks." He said sitting up and shaking his head. There was a difference even with all of his power Tenki didn't have the years life times of skill that Kirai did but he needed to learn focus and until he had that........he would never come close to hitting Kirai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 am

Kirai just stood in silence as Urahara gagged and had his usual fit about him using the Soul Candy. If the bastard got grossed out by it all the time, why the hell even make this an option for him? Kirai always asked the same question, and always got the same answer, so he just sighed and looked at Tenki, a cold look settling in. "Right...let's see exactly what he's got..." he mused as he stepped forward, his sandals leaving footprints behind him in the sand.

"Come on, try to hit me with everything you've got...I won't draw my sword until you hit me," he told Tenki lowly, coldly. This was why he was altered in his gigai form. He was not just different in the looks department, he was also different personality wise.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 am

Tenki glanced over at Urahara who smirked and nodded leaning back before looking again at Kirai. He went to swing when Urahara shook his head and spoke. "Uh Ansho-kun with your sword if you don't even if you hit him it won't count." He said waiving his hand in the air.

"Bastard."
he breathed reaching behind himself and grabbing the hilt before bringing it around. He took a deep breath and swung but his reserve wasn't there his desire to kill........this was Kirai and he didn't want to kill him but until he got his resolve he wasn't going to even come close to hitting him. Altered or not........Kirai had been a high level Espada and you don't get that high by being weak or merciful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 am

Sighing, he just knocked the blade away and kicked Tenki in the stomach, sending him flying back with what seemed like all of his might when in fact, it was only a mere fraction of his true strength. "With a weak resolve like that, you'll never hit me and even if you do, you won't cut me..." he said lowly as he moved, using Sonido, he plowed his elbow into his stomach, sending Tenki falling to the ground.

Landing, he looked at Tenki with that same cold expression and crossed his arms again as he spoke coldly, "If you're going to come at me, come at me with a stronger resolve. Come at me like you're going to kill me or don't come at me at all..." His words and actions seemed harsh, but that's just who he was. He wasn't forgiving or merciful in battle, and only when Tenki decided to come at him like he was going to kill him would Kirai actually stop playing around and get even more serious.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 am

Like he was going to kill him? Tired of being alone he shifted his hand on the sword his grip changing as he heard Urahara say something about in battle there can be no friend or foe if you are facing another with a sword you must face them with everything you have or it will be the end of you.

Tenki got up having taken the blows but it wasn't enough to keep him down not by a long shot his head bowed as he turned the sword and once again came at Kirai part of him still not wanting to fight with everything he had part of him seeing the friend even now who had come and talked to him. Friend....such an odd concept for one who was always alone. But once again his sword lacked the signature punch his sword lacked the strength of the 'Getsu' blades. From Engetsu, to Zangetsu and his own Sogetsu.......if he could not find his resolve he might as well be wielding a bamboo stick for all the good it would do. "I...." he breathed as he swung........hesitation still in his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 am

Kirai didn't hesitate, not even flinching as he slammed his hand on Tenki's hand that was wielding the blade. He was merciless, cold and ruthless. He didn't hesitate or waste a single second because in a real battle for your life, every second counted. He had learned that lesson the hard way. Playing around as an Espada is what had gotten him here. "Not good enough..." he told Tenki in that same cold, flat tone as he tossed Tenki across the vast room, watching him skip across the sand.

He picked up the dropped blade, lifting the heavy sword as if it were nothing. Perhaps that was the main thing he needed to show Tenki. With a single flick of his wrist, he sent the heavy blade flying, watching it head right towards Tenki's head and land only a few feet in front of him before he said in that same cold tone, "If you're going to waste time, you're obviously here for nothing more than a beating...or you came here to die because those who waste time in battle end up dead..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:05 am

Tenki had gone flying hitting the sand hard and rolling bouncing across it as if nothing more then a rag doll. Once he slid to a stop though he looked up in time to see Kirai pick up his sword the massive heavy blade and then throw it at his head as if the blade weighed nothing to him. The long black and silver blade slammed into the ground just front of him blade deep in the sand. He reached out his hand shaking a bit a real fight not a dreamed one, not one against his fellow classmates where were poundings but never a fight to the death.

Why do you hesitate?

Sogetsu......his voice the moment Tenki's hand hit the hilt of the blade starting to wrap around it.

If you hesitate you will die. If you stop moving you will age, if you look back.........you face your end. All that there is is before you. If you do not swing in the end he will kill you. Your suffering will end at his hands. Your life. Your meaning will be no more. If you understand any of this Tenki...then wield my power.Sogetsu whispered in the back of his mind.

There was a difference the blades weight perhaps caused it to hit the sand before him. Instead of hitting him. The blade no longer in the sand at the same moment Tenki was gone from sight using flash step although not as fast as if he was in Bankai. Allowing him to close the distance quickly and he swung with full force his eyes opening anger and resolve in his eyes to the point they glowed a silvery-blue the sword swing causing the sand to move beneath it even before it connected the blade flew full force as if to cleave Kirai in two. It wasn't friend or foe at the moment.........all it was was trying to survive the one who would if this continued much longer take his head from his shoulders and Tenki did not come here to die.  He didn't say a word as the massive energy around him seemed to shift the black blade consuming it and condensing it down as the blade ignited during his swing........although he didn't know the attacks name at the moment Sessaku Mangetsu.....was manifesting outside of his inner world for the first time.........

Urahara leaned forwards. Just like Ichigo.......the more he was threatened the more he developed and adapted......but the question was did he have the same inner demons? And Urahara as he watched had a feeling he'd have to entrust Tenki's future to Kirai. Although he had once been an Espada that man had more reason then anyone to see Tenki survive.  Because like his ancestors where the Kurosaki's walked fates changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:16 am

Kirai's expression finally changed, a smile, if one could call the half psychotic expression a smile, spreading across his features as he chuckled lowly. "Finally...now I get to see the real you!" he exclaimed in what appeared to be excitement, but it could easily be mistaken for insanity.

Having drew his own sword, he cut the attack in half, watching as it split like hot butter on either side of him. Without giving it time to touch him as it exploded, he moved, using snoido to reappear before Tenki, his blade clashing with Tenki's. "you'd better show me everything Tenki...because I'm not going to play around now!"
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 am

Tenki narrowed his eyes as he shifted feet in the sand beneath him baring down on the blade before him. "I will not hesitate....it just took me a moment to find it." He said meaning his resolve. His will to fight against this one. Even as he bore down and then shifted swinging again the massive blade fast and hard without needing a large distance to wield it. Kirai seemed excited if one could call it that the insane delighted smile that danced across his features and yet Tenki himself looked harsher more focused then he had before.

'If you face forwards always do not walk Tenki but run........run and never look back.' Sogetsu whispered as he closed his eyes. 'That power, that attack has a name.........knowing it's name will reveal it's true power, it is Sessaku Mangetsu.'

As he bore down against Kirai's blade he breathed two words. The blade going up as if on fire from his spiritual energy blade-red and silvery blue. "Sessaku Mangetsu." He breathed as it fired off while he swung his sword still connected to Kirai's own..........no hesitation in battle.....there could be none or he would die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    

Back to top Go down

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next