HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:35 am

Smirking, Kirai jumped back, speaking the words, "Karera no hone o shiyō shite tsumewotogu, Jūkinzoku Kichiku!" When he spoke the words, black spiritual pressure swirled up and his sword changed, finally releasing "Jūkinzoku Gokurakuchō..." The blade was rather long, and seemed to be a bit bulky, but Kirai could wield it with ease.

As if to display this very thing, he lifted the blade with one hand and swiped it across the air, watching as black blades with a blue, the color of his hair, outline began to form as if floating in mid-air. "Akuma no Tsume..." he breathed before he swiped the blade a second time, firing off all four of the blades at once, cutting down the time Tenki had to charge his attack.

Kirai was not only merciless, but he was fast and very strong. What he lacked in spiritual power, which he had a lot of, he made up for with speed and strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 am

Ten blocked several of the blades but felt the fourth slash through his arm which sent him spinning a bit before he once again gained his footing. Urahara leaned forwards how would Tenki handle this would he be able to figure it out on his own or would he need further instruction?

Tenki shifted his grip on his sword shifting to hold it in both hands as he faced off against Kirai feeling the blood run down his arm in comparison he was a novice there was no doubt. Rushing in against him recklessly was likely to get him killed and yet he didn't hesitate. He moved rushing forwards again but his sword struck the immense sand beneath him. "Sessaku Mangetsu." he breathed again the attack it was the only one he had and yet it's versatility was what would aid him here and now. The consumed energy hit the sand causing it to explode up and towards Kirai as a attack all of it's own and it was behind this which Tenki came holding another ready upon his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 am

Kirai only sighed and held out a hand, breathing the word, "Danku." With the word, a large, towering translucent barrier formed and blocked the massive wave of sand and energy. Tenki was developing quickly, and his attack control had improved a little, however, he was still too slow and lacked a lot of the strategy developing skills that most Soul Reapers his age would have already developed.

He tilted his head as he looked at Tenki. "You adjust well, but your attacking strategy needs some work...however, I will give you some credit for the quick thinking and using the area to your advantage...but don't expect me to be fooled so easily..." he said this as both a compliment, and a way to make Tenki keep going so he could develop further. Just praising him without criticism wasn't good enough in this situation.

But, the moment the barrier began to crack, Kirai held out his hand as he spoke in the same cold tones as before, "Ōkasen." Sending the yellow energy hurling towards Tenki, he lowered one hand and brought up the hand his sword was clutched into and punched the air, at first it seemed like a useless feat, but hidden behind the massive form of yellow energy came trailing a fist sized, black Bala.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:22 am

Tenki narrowed his eyes this was by no means easy then again fighting against Sogetsu wasn't easy either. He brought his sword around using Sessaku Mangetsu to slice through the first cutting apart the blast of yellow energy only to 'punched' in the gut and sent flying backwards by the black Bala he had not seen coming. He brought his sword around the blade finding purchase in the ground as he slide backwards. Looking up at him learning and adapting quickly story of his life. But not quick enough against someone as skilled as him. "Thanks." He breathed as the air came back to him.

Surprised to say the least yes although that surprise didn't show on his face having a good 'poker-face' got him through a lot of things even if that had surprised and unnerved him a good deal. Tenki looked up breathing heavy but unaware of the white curling at the corner of his lip at the corner of his eye he was loosing control of it....it was surfacing as he was getting more and more desperate against a much more talented and skilled foe. His left eye was beginning to turn black and a gold creeping in as some part of him was fighting to keep the Espada in him at bay. This was his fight he was not about to loose himself to the darkness that wanted to consume him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

Kirai lowered his sword and turned to look at Urahara. "What do you want me to do now old man? If I keep going, there is a possibility he'll loose it. Want me to keep going anyway?" he asked as he looked at Urahara. If this kept up, he knew there would be no going back for Tenki. Tenki didn't even know what was at stake for him if he let the hollow in him consume him....and that worried Kirai to a degree, but also made him want to strive to help Tenki all the more.

"Better tell me something before he gets his second wind old man! I don't have all day!"
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 am

Urahara closed his eyes that wasn't good. It would seem that the hollow in him was as unstable for him as it had been for Ichigo if not perhaps even more so as Tenki had not come into it while developing his powers but was born with it already inside of him. He dropped down seeing Tenki struggling to catch his breath looking fixedly on Kirai.

"Ah yes well...." He said moving and flickering behind Tenki showing that for an old man in geta he could move insanely fast and slammed his elbow into the back of Tenki's neck sucessfully and solidly knocking the teen out watching him hit the sand. "I think it's time to call it a day for now." He said looking down as the white began to dissolve and break apart now that he was out cold.

Urahara though looked down at the kid and took a deep breath. "We're going to have to be extra careful with his training.......taken wrong we'll loose him to the hollow inside of him....but then I have a feeling you know that better then anyone what will happen if his inner hollow, his inner Espada consumes Tenki." Urahara said glancing back at Kirai and he did know that his 'son' knew Tenki Ansho would be no more even if he came back to an awareness past being consumed by the hollow there would be nothing left of Tenki. Urahara looked down Neither Isshin or Ichigo would have wanted this fate for him this curse.....the question was, was there any way around it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 am

Kirai closed his eyes and sighed as he sealed his sword and sheathed it. "You and I both know there is only one way to help him with that aspect. Considering I can no longer wear my mask, no longer have anything other than fragments of it, we have no choice but to ask them for their help..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Tenki's body laying in the sand, watching him breathy slowly, but as if he were sleeping peacefully. That must be a blessing considering Tenki slept horribly last night, mumbling in his sleep and tossing and turning. Not that Kirai didn't know why, but still, it made him feel a bit more comfortable seeing Tenki peaceful, if even for a moment.

"We'll have to begin to arrange something with them before too long....if he lets it mature like it's trying to now...there will be no stopping it...no controlling it..." he told Urahara as he let his gaze fall back to Tenki. This was something that had to be done. Not only for Tenki's sake, but deep down, Kirai wanted it for his own selfishness. To keep Tenki the person he was, to keep his Tenki...he was willing to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:53 am

Urahara sighed. "I know......they still aren't very fond of me." He said and they weren't. "But I will contact them and start to set up arrangements." He looked down. "We can't afford to loose him...." He said not because of his power, not because of anything more then Urahara had promised Ichigo that he would look after his family even after Ichigo himself was gone....and because Tenki Ansho meant something to Kirai after such a short meeting. But as to Tenki.....he himself was managing to keep it at bay but this wasn't good.

"So far it looks as if he has the strength to keep it at bay but.....that won't hold long. Stay with him Kirai I'm going upstairs and calling them....seeing what I can work out with them. For his sake...." He said and what he didn't say was for yours. He knew that look in Kirai's eyes. Kirai liked Tenki, liked him the way he was and wanted him to stay that way. And both knew the boy would be lost if it progressed the wrong way.

Tenki was in a dreamless sleep. Nothing no nightmares nothing and perhaps for once his body found great peace in that as he rested face down in the sand.

Urahara looked over at Kirai a moment longer before moving back to go upstairs into the store and make some phone calls call in some favors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 am

Kirai didn't let his gaze falter from Tenki's resting frame. Not a witty come back or snarky remark left his lips. Instead, he glanced at Urahara as he was leaving, and breathed lowly in nearly a whisper, "I won't lose him...I've lost enough already...I can't lose him too..."

It was an odd thing to hear leave Kirai's lips, words of endearment or attachment. But they were filling his very being, every fiber of his being screamed for Tenki and to keep him who he was. Even if it was such a short meeting and such an early progression in their fates, Kirai knew that this person who lay resting face down in the sand was special to him, not even the Soul Society would be able to rip those feelings, those thoughts from his very soul.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 am

Urahara looked back at him the whole Kamen experiment had left a bitter taste in his mouth what had been done to Kirai but at the same token that crazy scientist had saved him in a way bringing him back to a full life and replacing what was broken, and in the end let Kirai find something worth treasuring. Perhaps a link between them all of them that even they in Soul Society weren't aware of. He walked up the stairs without a word leaving the two teens where they were.

A bit of time passed before Tenki rolled over groaning and grabbing the back of his neck. "Dam it all that hurt." he said as he stared up at the ceiling not fully aware at all in fact if any of the mask that had been forming only that he had been fighting down the sudden darkness and desire to kill everything moments before Urahara knocked him out. "For an old man he sure as hell moves fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:12 am

Kirai had been sitting beside Tenki the whole time, not moving, not even blinking. When Tenki groaned though, he sat up a little, dropping his arms from around his legs which were drew up close to him. "Yeah...probably should have mentioned that the old man is an Ex-Soul Reaper...." he said lowly as he stood up and held out a hand to help Tenki stand up.

"The old man is actually stronger than me...which is saying something, considering I'm not exactly weak...." he mused as he looked down at Tenki. Tenki had no idea...no idea just how lucky he really was that Urahara had, no matter how cruel it seemed, knocked him out and stopped him from trying to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:18 am

Tenki looked up at the hand offered to him and after a moment's pause reached up and took it. He stood up with the offered help and sighed shaking his head. "Why does that not surprise me?" he asked since Urahara knew so much he did look at him though as he shifted and stretched. "You could have told me you still had some of your powers........from before I wouldn't have thought less of you you answered the one question I needed." He said and he had....would Kirai kill him no. That was all he needed to know.

Of course Ten had no idea at all that the current threat wasn't outside and around him but rather within in own heart or rather soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 am

Kirai just shurgged at Tenki's comment and helped him up to his feet. "Telling you never really occurred to me really...It wasn't that I was worried of being thought less or more of, it's just not really something that I talk about a lot with others...it's not like the question ever arose that I needed to answer, so I never really thought to mention it," he said, waving it off a little.

Telling Tenki about himself wasn't really his dream anyway. Actually, telling anyone about himself was never his best idea of a conversation. He himself would rather keep a lot of his past a mystery or at least just that, his past. Not that he even remembered enough of it to matter. Being a experiment, he was pretty much a clean slate in many ways and the Soul Society took advantage of that...perhaps nearly to the point of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:44 am

Tenki nodded and glanced about noting that his body was gone perhaps that was a good thing. Since that meant it wasn't destroyed in the fight. He looked at Kirai and sighed. "Why do I get the feeling something happened?" he said noting the way Kirai seemed to be tense about something concerned. Spending his life fighting and staying out of fights meant he had to learn people.

Not to mention the brief battle in his own head with that dark voice that sounded so much like his own that had wanted to go on a killing spree that was fun. And then the darkness. Of course Ten had no idea who or what that voice was only that it had surfaced about four years ago. The day his mother killed him in fact. He had been fighting it off ever since. Having no idea at all that that voice was a great cause for concern because that was his inner hollow trying to find a way to consume and eat him to take his body and make it it's own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Kirai just sighed and looked at Tenki with a solemn expression. "We're making arrangements for special training for you right now...old man Urahara is talking to them right now aout coming out to see you..." he told Tenki lowly. He hated to have to be the person to explain this, but really, he knew he was the best person for it.

The worst part was, he knew Tenki would be asking the questions that he didn't ever really want to have to answer...not for anyone, not even himself. He had been that person, the one who was consumed and changed. Had been completely changed by the darkness of his own soul..and now? Now he didn't even remember that man or the man he had been before that. All he knew now was the person he had been morphed into.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 am

Tenki looked over at him. "Special Training for what?" He asked not sure what they were talking about he didn't think he had been doing that bad sure he wasn't at Kirai's skill level but considering he had only been fighting against Sogetsu in training and that creepy white nightmare self of his for the past four years he really didn't have any other to pit his skills against. Considerably he was lacking but still.

Ten looked at Kirai regarding him quietly a moment or two before he sighed the hate the desire to kill his 'second self' as he had come to think of it the one that wanted to consume even him. "The mask started to form didn't it?" He asked calmly surprisingly enough he could remember so clearly it forming four years ago and as he ripped it off then his father shoved him back in his body nightmares weren't nightmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:03 am

Kirai just sighed and turned, walking over to his body, which jumped down from the large rock and stood before Kirai. "There are dangers you need to be informed of involving that mask...which is why I was left alone with you...and...why they're being called in to help with your training..." he explained as he held out his hand to his own body and waited for the 'candy' to switch places with him. Swapping bodies back was always easy. Willing it was the easier way, he just liked to gross Urahara out most of the time.

When he opened his eyes, he looked down at his hand and moved it, bending his finers and making sure he could still move and the gigai wasn't stiff. "You're treading into dangerous territory when it comes to that mask...and I've been trusted to explain things to you...so...ask them now before I have to answer them the hard way..." he told Tenki as he finally turned to face him again.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 am

Tenki sighed as he looked at him regarding Kirai quietly a moment or two. "I'm not sure there is much to ask about it.....I know it seems to be connected to this thing inside of me from four years ago although if I stop to think about it, it's always been there....and I've been fighting it down for four years now." He sighed as he looked out over the desert. "I know this shadow of myself wants to consume me. Wants my body......it's all things I've been told by it countless times. I don't know how long I can keep it from doing just that though. As I get stronger so too does he. I know it's angry hungry and wants to kill.....everything including me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:26 am

Kirai sighed and shook his head before he spoke lowly, "It wants more than just that. It wants you, your soul, your body...It wants to erase who you were and make you completely different...it wants your family, your loved ones, the things that matter the most to you...it wants your power, your love, your everything...it wants your whole world, your whole life and it will cut you down in the process..." He hated this. Having to tell Tenki the darkness of his once beloved past.

"Unless you learn to control it, to use it to your advantage...it will only continue to mature. The rate it matures now is nearly double the rate in which your own powers grow...and when it surpasses your ability to fight it, it will consume you, devouring your soul and taking over your body and you will no longer exist as Tenki, but as a hollow...in which I and Urahara will have to destroy..." he told Tenki lowly, almost sadly. The mere thought of it nearly tore him apart. Having to actually do it? He would break down and become nothing but an empty shell...

Last edited by Awai Hana on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 am

Tenki looked at him. "That isn't going to happen." He said it with a certainty that was almost frightening. "I'm not about to let it consume me. Not without one hell of a fight." He shook his head as he closed his hand into a fist. "I'm not willing to roll over and play dead for anyone or anything." And he wasn't whatever he had to do he would do it. He would overpower it take control he didn't care but he wasn't about to be erased for the sake of his inner hollow.

He walked up behind Kirai and spoke. "It can't have me." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 am

Kirai closed his eyes and shook his head. "Problem is...it might get you anyway...because...the way to learn to control it...is to fight it...and while you fight it...the mask will begin to spread and consume your body..." he said lowly as he brought his hands up to 'hug' himself.

"And if you don't win...it's prize...is your body..." he told him as he turned his head away, an expression of pain seeming to wash over his features. It was pain, but it wasn't the pain of remembering. No, it was the pain of knowing that there was a possibility he would lose Tenki to the hollow. The pain of knowing that even if Tenki says he won't lose...there is always the possibility that the hollow had already matured too much.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:41 am

Tenki shook his head grabbed him and turned him an anger and inner resolve unlike anything as he grabbed Kirai's arm and turned him. "I said I won't loose and I won't." He said angry he was the sort who once he said something he made it happen. "So don't you fucking think for a minute that I'm going to."

He let go there was a harshness a anger there but that was just Tenki as he turned and walked over grabbing the hilt of Sogetsu pulling the massive blade out of the ground before turning to face him and narrowing his eyes. "I don't care what the odds are. I'll beat it's fucking ass." He said annoyed and angry that even for a moment Kirai thought he would loose that fight that it would be over that he didn't stand a chance it was there already dreading the coming events before they got here as if some part of him had determined that Tenki would loose and that just pissed him off that much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 am

Kirai slapped Tenki's hand away and shook his head as he looked at him in anger. "Damn it you don't get it!" he screamed in anger and frustration. "I want to believe you can do anything Tenki, but damn it this is something that you don't know anything about! I've been one of those mask wearing monsters! I know what they do, how they think, how they work. You've not been into that darkness, you think you know, but you've never seen darkness until you've been there! Until you taste the tears of screaming souls as you devour them, you don't know fucking darkness...and I pray that you'll never have to..." his voice softening as he finished, and his anger faded into tears of frustration.

"This is something that is from hell itself...darkness that makes you forget everything about your human life. Darkness that makes you devour the souls of even those who you loved dearly...Tenki...I want you to win, want you to beat it...but the fact is...It terrifies me to know that you've got to face that darkness..." he told Tenki as he wiped away his tears and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 am

Tenki looked at him. "So what." He said simply looking at him. "So I have to face it. So I don't get or understand what you've been through." He said looking at him. "And I can't understand it because I haven't." He wasn't making light of it not by a long shot but he looked at Kirai. "But I don't know it a life without the desire to kill something. The hate and anger burning just beneath the surface against everything. My mother was an Espada. My sisters are nothing like me. I've been fighting since I was a small boy fighting and holding back the killing blow. I know what it's like to have this monster inside of me because it's always been there now it just has a fucking face."

Tenki narrowed his eyes. "But that's all it has to me. A face. It's not gonna sink it's damn fangs any further in because it doesn't have what I have. And what I have I can't afford to loose. I don't have the option of loosing even one fight against it. I'm gonna win because loosing isn't an option it's just that fucking simple. From what you've told me about great-grandfather he had to deal with this shit once himself. There's no way I'm going to loose because I don't care about being a legend or being a Kurosaki or an Ansho that means jack shit to me. What I do care about I'm seeing right now.........and there's no way I'm gonna let anyone suffer one moment because of something I can beat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:09 am

Kirai only looked at Tenki in silence for a long while. Not sure what to say, or even if he could say the things he wanted to say if he did open his mouth. However, when he finally did speak, his voice came out shaky from the tears he fought back, "You don't need to know what I've been through...learning that torture...would only mean I failed at keeping my promise...."

He brought his hand up and grabbed hold of Tenki's clothes and leaned into him, burying his face into the material as he just breathed, taking in Tenki's scent. "You don't have to win...just don't die..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    

Back to top Go down

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next