HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:23 am

Tenki looked down at him and brought one hand up to rest on top of Kirai's head. "Tsk....loosing to it is the same as dying. No matter what I won't loose so I won't die." He said simply it was a simple logic and at times Tenki could be that simple in his reasoning. But he was certain of it. And since Kirai didn't seem to realize that when he said something it simply was, and how could he they had just met. "That is a promise."

To Tenki loosing to his inner hollow would be the same as dying. So no matter what happened once it started he had to win loosing simply wasn't an option. It wasn't even something that occurred to him could or would happen because that would mean he gave up and that wasn't Tenki. "I won't let it kill me in any form." Meaning actually killing him or consuming him or whatever. His hand continued to rest in the silken blue hair as he tensed fingers slightly running them comfortingly through them. As awkward as this should be it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:30 am

Kirai clenched the material and buried his face deeper into the material, hiding his face in Tenki's chest as he was soothed. He had never been soothed by anyone, so this was a new feeling, one he wanted to be able to remember for the rest of his life. "I love you...I know you can win..." he confessed lowly, his voice muffled by the material, and his face hidden.

Unlike his hollow self, this body could actually blush, and he felt the heat creep into his cheeks. Even if he was an asshole, even if he was a horrible person with a bad attitude, he was still able to feel just as Tenki was, and boy did he feel. These feelings weren't new, but they were stronger than the connection he had with Urahara, and much more different. He didn't have to know Tenki longer than he already did, he already knew that he loved him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 am

Tenki just sighed softly as he continued to run his fingers through Kirai's hair. "Idiot." he said in a low but gentle tone. "Why do you think I can't loose?" He asked lowly he didn't know him long at all but hearing him say that he didn't want to kill him would stay by his side no matter what had removed this feeling inside of Tenki of his world being torn apart. Then the fight when he couldn't seem to find his resolve to fight against Kirai he had realized why then because he didn't want to hurt him.

"I love you too." He answered simply eyes closed which was why no matter what he swore to himself he would not loose even an inch to his inner hollow, would not see that pain that Kirai was holding become something more lasting. Too many people counted on him to win to even think about giving up or stumbling for a second. "So no matter what I won't loose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 am

Kirai burried his face even further into the material, if that was even possible. The embarrassment he felt with Tenki's own confession was enough to make him want to shrink out of sight, but at the same time...it was enough to make his heart soar and a smile crept across his features as he kept his face hidden a little longer.

When he finally revealed his face, Kirai looked up at Tenki with those blue eyes of his and asked lowly, "If it's a promise, you can't break it. I'll be mad if you do...got it?"
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 am

Tenki looked at him. "Don't worry about my breaking it I don't make promises I can't keep." he answered and it was true if even for a moment he'd loose he wouldn't make it but no matter how strong his inner hollow was he'd simply have to be stronger more determined and win. It was really as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 am

Kirai smiled and punched him in the head. "Now, time to see if the old man got them to agree..." he said lowly, his mood shifting instantly. Of course he was happy, but he wouldn't let Urahara see it for a moment.

As he began to walk to the stairs that lead out of the room, he turned back to Tenki and smiled at him again and told him lowly, "In case you're wondering, that was for being an ass and getting mad at me..." he said and turned, running up the stairs before Tenki.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 am

Tenki stood there holding his head and blinking as he said that was for being an ass and getting mad. He snorted well in that case he was likely to get punched a lot for getting mad when he thought Kirai was about to break especially when it came to Tenki himself.

He moved running up the steps behind him and into the room looking about and seeing his body resting peacefully on the floor laying there as if taking a nap. He glanced about looking for Urahara wondering who they were and how it was they were going to help him. "Tsk. I'll keep that in mind." he answered Kirai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.    

Back to top Go down

Geta-Bōshi Crazy.......is an understatement.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3