Just Around the River Bend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Just Around the River Bend   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Keiko walked along the solemn river bend she had been here once before devouring the lost souls when she was a hollow.... It was here that she hid when her mask started to break as she became an aarancar... She wasn't hungry right now so the nearby souls were temporarily safe.... This has become a place to think when in the human world for her.... Being one of the only female espada she was used in a lot of different ways whether because of sex or as the sword to be swung either way a lot of the time it seemed that she didn't have much freedom of her own....

Her silver hair blew in the wind as she walked if she were to be seen right now it would strike that person looking as amazing and beautiful almost as if she were an angel.... What remained of her mask was not very much it had been almost completely gone which is part of the reason she had a hard time.... "Heh.... For an Espada it seems that I am not very much.... Even among my own kind there is only a few that even have anything to do with me...." She shook the bad feeling she had and put on what seemed like a smile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:52 pm

He had been walking for a while, hands in his pockets and head in the clouds. He had been helping Tenki train and had been trying to think of the possible ways he could help Tenki train his hollow powers. Only when he heard a voice did he look up and noticed a female Espada.

"No one really gives a shit about the lower ranks. The only one that matters is number one and number zero..." he said lowly, coldly as he looked at her. Lip pierced, eyebrow pierced and tongue pierced, with shoulder length, shaggy blue hair and a bad attitude. He was certainly the perfect image of the 'bad boy' type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 am

She turned to him letting the wind catch her hair as she coldly spoke.... "I'll have you know that I am no such low number not worth mentioning... I am Espada number two!.... Those weaklings known as lower numbers are nothing under my strength!...." As she spoke in those acid filled tones she let loose some of her spirit energy to get her point across to this person that talked as if she was nothing.... She then let her spirit energy fade as she pulled her top down slightly and revealed the number two that was ever present on her breast.... "Numbers Zero and One are my bretheren and my power is right in the same area as those two from three to Zero are the strongest in Hueco Mundo...."

She sighed then turned from him a moment enjoying the breeze and looking about at the souls that continued to wonder around them.... This place for some reason attracted souls so frequently that it was hard to pay them a lot of attention.... "Tell me.... Do you know why the souls of man travel to this place so frequently?.... It has my attention..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 am

"I don't give a damn about your number or how strong you are, you're not my problem to deal with," he told her lowly, coldly as he looked at her with a rather bored expression as he spiked his own strange, yet dark and powerful spiritual pressure. It would confuse even Hollows. Even Kirai himself was at times confused by his own spiritual pressure. It was neither Hollow, nor Soul Reaper, nor was it Espada. It was a mix of them all.

When he let his spiritual pressure fade, he looked out at the river and sighed. "The people around here say that the river attracts souls because it's supposed to guide them to the other side...the human souls gather here because they believe that if they follow the river, they'll be lead into paradise...or at least, that's what I've heard...but we both know the true fate of most of the souls who come here, don't we?" he asked as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 am

She snarked at him this guy was an ass.... Not that she wasn't used to ass holes... He kind of reminded her of Aku in a way..... At least he wasn't calling her a dirty whore like Aku would... At least not yet.... She turned to him and smirked remembering the many many souls she devoured here easily slipping away from the shinigami that hunted her.... "Well..... I know the fate souls had when I was nearby as far as anything else not so much...." She moved her hair out of her eyes and slid her beautiful silver locks behind her ear.... Her burning red eyes poored into his and then she simply smiled.... "You seem a bit tense there.... Why don't you calm it down a bit I have no intentions of fighting or killing today.... Right now my only goal is to enjoy this calm comfortable breeze..."

If the truth were known it would be common knowledge that she no longer devours souls except when she has too.... It was almost as if the taste of them had turned to ash in her mouth.... Of course no one but her knew that.... Well maybe Aku but if he did he probably would have called her a disgrace by now not that it would surprise her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 am

He snorted at her remarks and flipped her off. "I already told you once, I don't give a damn about you. You're not my problem to deal with. I'm just here to think and enjoy my freedom," he told her lowly in answer to her comment of "why not calm it down".

"As for the fate of souls...that's something I remember all too well...the faces they made, the tears they cried...and the way they tasted...it's something part of me still craves at times..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:01 am

She sighed and then flipped him back off.... "Listen here ass hole I have to deal with pricks everyday of my life I came here for the soul purpose of having a little break if your gonna irritate the hell out of me I might as well devour you and go on about my day!..." She threatened him for the sole purpose of shutting him up.... She really didn't feel the need to fight but this person right here was beginning to piss her off....

She noted his comments of craving.... "Oh so your similar to that of a hollow?...." She saw no mask at all so she wasn't sure how he could be anything even remotely similar to that of a hollow.... Yet he had a strange scent to him as well almost as if he isn't an entire soul....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 am

He snorted and tilted his head to the side a little. "I'd love to see that one...I doubt your body would be able to adapt to devouring my soul..." he said lowly, coldly before he sighed and closed his eyes. Ah, he had let an off handed comment slip and revealed a little bit too much.

He opened his eyes and sighed again before he began lowly, answering her question in a low tone, "I'm not a hollow, nor am I human or Soul Reaper...I am a new breed of soul if you want to think of it that way...not that it matters...oh, and you'll not see my mask in this form...no one will....you won't even notice it anyway because it's not really there anymore..." He said the last part about his mask as if an after thought. Like it didn't really come to his mind until after he had already finished explaining himself.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:23 am

Her eyebrow twitched this guy.... "Has anyone ever told you that you are an annoying ass hole that needs a good ass kicking to humble you a bit?...." She glared at him a moment then sighed deeply causing her breast to bounce as she lowered her head a moment.... "So your a new brand of soul?.... We have heard of more than the usual types are coming forth but I didn't think it was true to think a new soul is standing before me..... Oh well im not hungry right now so I don't think it will be worth giving myself a headache devouring you...."

She looked at him a moment before walking to a nearby tree that rested at the edge of the water and sitting down enjoying the breeze a bit.... She used to sit here to catch the souls of the living and eat them but right now it was just a comfortable spot to sit.... "You know... This tree actually seems to have special properties I think it is part of the reason souls gather here.... When I sat here decades ago souls would come to sit under this tree daily....." She looked at her reflection in the water then gently plucked the water to have a ripple effect and blur her image....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Around the River Bend   

Back to top Go down

Just Around the River Bend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1