HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:57 am

Yugana sighed as she held the shopping basket on one arm and looked at the achingly long list of things she would never dream of buying for herself all of it was stomach curdling, teeth aching......and eww....just a huge general eww......sweet.....

She stood before the bakery looking at the various cakes and cupcakes cookies, sweet treats and parfaits all of which looked sickeningly sweet and all of the children around her going nuts wanting more and more and while she had been standing here for the better part of an hour trying to figure out which types of cupcakes her Captains excited goodie list meant she herself could not pick when in doubt because she would run far from it.

Yugana ignored the whispered comments about a model or tv superstar shopping in here today she was neither and never truly cared about her looks really. "Why me...." She breathed lowly looking at the list. Awai was out to torture her this time she swore......next time she mentioned wanting to go on a shopping trip in the mortal realm it would be while she was diving through the gates not the morning of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

He sighed as he walked in, hands in his pockets and a dull, unhappy look on his face. He was what many would call a punk, a 'yanki' who had dyed hair and pierced ears. He even dressed like the 'goth' types. Wearing a baggy punk t-shirt with writing scrawled on the back and front of it, some part of it reading in a general sense, "Fuck off or I'll bite" in the scribbled writing.

Reaching out a hand, he reach past her, revealing the small tattoo inscribed with the name 'Seion' written in neat Kanji as his hand slid skillfully by as he pointed to a batch of cupcakes in the display. "Give her the strawberry cheesecake cupcakes and a box of chocolate dipped cookies to go..." he told the man behind the counter who looked at him warily, but did as he requested anyway.

When the boxes were handed to him, he took them and handed them to her. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:14 am

Blinking Yugana turned and looked at the one who issued the order for her and then tipped her head they were so different standing side by side like this, her hair was covered by a gauzy vale all in white and lace she wore a simple tight black sun dress and laced up sandal heels not the sort anyone would expect someone like him to walk up to and help but here he was giving her a hand. "Thank you." She said softly looking at him then at the baker as he gathered the requested items having gotten a nod from Yugana.

Then when the man before her handed them over she took them smiling gently thankful but noted the Kanji spelling out 'serene' or rather 'Seion' on his hand. "I.... thank you again.....I'm really no good at this." She said sighing healing an injury sure but buying treats for her captain nope. If it wasn't neatly written boy was she in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 am

He shrugged and answered her lowly, "You don't like sweets. I can tell. If you're not the one who wants them, you'll not know what to get or even what item is what..." As he said that though, he pointed to a dark chocolate cupcake with blood red icing. "I'll take a dark chocolate cupcake with raspberry icing..." he said boredly as he watched the man behind the glass display reach in and get his order as well.

When he got his order and had payed, he tilted his head to the side and held out his free hand towards the list. "Can I see what else you were supposed to be getting for who ever it is you're ordering for?" he asked lowly, as he kept his hand held out for the piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:41 am

Yugana shrugged having paid for her Captain's order as well as she handed over the hastily written list. "Sure." She said since figuring out what tasty swirly sweet thing was from another was not something she was good at. "You're the first......most of the guys I know think that flooding my porch with sweets will earn them my attention." She said shaking her head.

She held the basket calmly as she watched him something about him intrigued her to no end. He seemed classy and wild all at once if such a thing was possible. "Although I wish you the best of luck with what she has written down........she wrote it in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:47 am

He just chuckled and walked over to the candies and began to pick them out one by one and put them in a bag. "Then they're obviously not the right men for your attention...guys like them are only out for your body or your money...they're not worth the time or effort it would take to kill them one by one..." he explained as he walked over to the cookies and began to pick some more of them out, listing them off one by one as he read from the list.

When he returned, he handed her a neatly wrapped pack of parcels. "Reading her writing isn't so hard. I've read a lot worse from my friends actually..." he said, shrugging it off as he helped her put it all in the basket gently to keep the sweets from all spilling out.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:53 am

Yugana had walked with him as he selected the various items easily gathering them and putting them carefully in her basket commenting on the men. "Indeed......but unfortunately for me.......there the only ones who seem to want my attention these days." She said innocently not at all realizing that someone like him just didn't help anyone out. At least not by the wary looks the man at the bakery had been giving him.

Yugana chuckled though at his comment about her writing. "Normally she has very lovely hand-writting but was in such a rush she just quickly jotted it down." She said after the basket was packed and ready to go. "I.....am Yugana Tsuyo and you are?" She asked looking at him quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 am

He just smiled a little at her and told her, "Maybe it's not your attention they should be seeking, but rather, you seeking theirs..." It was an odd comment, one that was more of a riddle than a real word of advice, but he wasn't really the 'normal' type of guy anyway, if one couldn't tell by the way he dressed or his mix-matched eyes.

"Mōmoku Kōhai...but for your sake, you can just call me Mōmo..." he answered her in return, feeling that this had at least warranted a proper response. It was the least he could do since she was trusting enough to give her name first.

Last edited by Awai Hana on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Yugana blinked when he said to call him 'Mōmo'.....of all the names to hear again that one had a history in Soul Society even if the Mōmo of then was a small girl who was influenced by Aizen. This name was not one she had thought to hear again. But it was his words before that that caught her attention. "Mmm perhaps that is true, although perhaps it is also true that I have yet to meet one who I have desired to give my attention to there." She said shrugging as she looked at him since all of them considered her something too fragile for words.

Yugana looked at him a moment longer before smiling. "Although that begs to ponder the question.......are you someone then who I should want to desire the attention of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 am

He just chuckled and licked some of the icing off of the dark chocolate cupcake. How amusing to see that she had already gathered that he was interested in her even though he had never really honestly hinted towards it. "Maybe I am...then again...maybe I'm not," he told her as he licked his lips and looked at her.

"I guess the real question is, are you willing to find out, or are you too afraid of the looks that I've been getting this whole time?" he questioned before he bit into the cupcake and began to eat it, taking bites off of it quickly until there was nothing but the paper left. Licking his lips and fingers clean, he tossed the cupcake paper into the trash and wiped his hands on his black jeans before shoving his hands back into his pockets.

He was the odd sort, not really the type to be comfortable around people, that much was obvious. More so than that though, was this awkwardness to the way he walked or the way he spoke about himself or to others, almost as if he were shy or just afraid to talk to people or get close to them. It left one to wonder just exactly why he was so awkward towards people.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 am

Yugana looked at him and chuckled. "I don't care much for how others judge people. I reserve my judgements to meeting them and interacting with them myself." She said clearly indicating that she really didn't care how the baker viewed things or anyone else here for that matter. But to them she was this fragile girl that needed there protection from the big bad wolf.

She stepped up to Mōmo smiling as she looked at him. "Are you sure though that I'm the sort of girl you want to get tangled up and involved with Mōmo?" She asked looking at him. "I'm not afraid of the looks they've been giving you. As I know full well how they look upon me."

She smiled as she asked the next question. "Are you looking for a Butterfly or a Dragon?" that question seemed insane but it was important to her the answer..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 am

He smirked and tilted his head to the side a little as if confused on some level. But the truth was, he was more amused than he had been in a long time. People were all the same to him, all of them judged him the same in this town, but Yugana...she didn't see what they saw and that was both amusing, and refreshing to someone like Mōmo who constantly got looks of hate or judgments passed on him from left and right. "You're the perfect girl to associate with. There is nothing that I see that i don't like, nor is there anything about you that I couldn't handle....after all, books are full of good surprises and good endings...you just have to read them to find out..." he said before he chuckled and looked down at her.

Was he looking for one or the other? That was a rather odd question, but one he knew the perfect answer to all ready. "Would it be odd of me to say that I'm looking for both?" he asked as he looked at her with those mix-matched eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 am

Yugana looked at him and smiled a bright smiled and chuckled shaking her head no when he answered her question in such a way looking for both. No....it was the only answer that was the correct one. She was neither the butterfly or the dragon of the question so to speak. Neither fragile nor just strength she was both if he was looking solely for one or the other then she would say goodbye and part ways as he was certainly not looking at her at all. But he was.

"Not at all." She answered after a moment then paused tipping her head as she heard them whispering about his connections to the Yakuza, about killing people all over. She glanced back at them quietly a moment or two before sighing and shaking her head if they knew what she truly was they would not be so quick to try to 'protect' her. "As if ANY of that matters sir. Please do not be fooled by my looks, if it I were to be honest with you......I'll never turn down a good fight." She said glancing back at the man. "I have chosen to associate with him and perhaps more if fates allow. But who I decide to associate with or without is hardly any concern of yours. I would thank you to turn away now." She said firmly to which the baker looking flustered did just that.

"Idle noise of chattering teeth." She said annoyed the speaking of fear the attempting to whispering to cast judgement all of it annoyed her to no end. "The day is mine and I need not return with the things I have purchased until much later today........is there somewhere less nosy you'd like to go Mōmo?" Yugana asked as she looked at him in that moment clearly indicating that she clearly didn't mind his company at all and certainly could give a careless about the chatter or frightened fools who knew so very little. After all she was Vice-captain of Squad Eleven the brawling squad as many called it. She didn't get there because she fainted at a bit of blood........quite the opposite she got there because.........Yugana had spilled more then her fair share of it on a battle field. Regardless of who her enemy was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Sighing, he closed his eyes. Whispers no matter where he went. Not a single person in this damned town would just leave him alone and let him be. They were always talking behind his back, always spreading some new rumor about him. Some stories they told were true in some way or the other, but most were fabricated lies to ruin his life all because he didn't look or act the same way they did...It was annoying, but he had learned to live with it by now.

"Yugana...it's all right...you don't have to defend me. I'm used to what they've got to say about me. It'll be fine. Just let it go and we'll go somewhere else..." he told her lowly as he opened his eyes and opened the door for her. As he watched her walk out the door, he responded lowly to her question about having somewhere else he wanted to go, "Actually, I'm afraid there aren't many places we can go that doesn't have nosy people and prying eyes. There are very few places in this city that doesn't know who I am thanks to the rumors that have spread all over the city...."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Yugana shrugged as she glanced over at him. "Well then........shall we give them something different to gossip about for a change?" She asked as she reached up and took the veil off of her head draping it over the basket and letting her hair loose. Let them talk all they wanted. She could give a care less.

Yugana looked at him as she began walking with him having left the door to the store and began a trip through town. It mattered not where they went to her anyways. "Anywhere is fine wither or not they chatter is besides the point I suppose the question is, is there anywhere you're comfortable hanging out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 am

He chuckled and shook his head. "Actually, I rather enjoy hearing them whisper my name...lets me know that I'm still alive and not living a lie..." he said lowly as he walked along, hands shoved deep into his pockets. "when you feel as dead as I do, you learn to love the things that people say and do to you despite the cruelty or spite they may use against you...it's one of the things that make this life of mine worth living..." he explained as he looked ahead and then glanced over at her.

Anywhere he was comfortable? "Not really...I'm hardly even comfortable in my own body, my own life...there aren't really any places I can go that my demons don't haunt me...the better question would be, is there anywhere we can go that those demons are quieter?"
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:35 am

Yugana looked at him as he said he didn't mind because it meant he was still alive still. Such an interesting view of things but also that he had no where the demons were quieter then others. She without a second thought reached down and took his hand as if it was the most common thing in the world to do and began walking. "Perhaps." She answered him after a moment walking through the streets with one place in mind. Away from all the noise and sound at the moment.
"Someplace at least that allows me to clear my head and think." She said lightly as she lead him along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.   

Back to top Go down

Sweet Treats equals Hot encounters didn't see that coming.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1