HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

Keiko sighed as she traveled through the world trapped behind the Gargantua and looked up Aku that asshole is using her to stroll into the seireitei and cause mayhem.... She didn't mind it in the slightest bit but she really didn't like the way he basically picked her at random.... He could of at least praised her abilities.... Dick.... She grinned a bit cockily and popped her neck as the opening of the gargantua appeared before her and she slowly stepped out.... It seemed she had missed her mark.... Her scouts told her that the Seireitei was surrounded by a white wall guarded by massive Shinigami and a spiritual force field of some kind.... This was... Not so much....

She hid her spirit energy at first because she wanted to look around.... She walked along in the sky above looking down onto these expensive looking buildings..... The people she saw below looked highly decorated and important most likely they were nobles of some kind.... She tilted her head and then thought that maybe the line of succession was a bit different than that of Hueco Mundo.... Or at least a different format.... Hueco Mundo the strongest was the highest rank and so on... Here it seemed like these big important looking people controlled succession it seems that the connections families like these hold are whats important here.... At least to a point... She looked down on what seemed to be a caravan with people walking around it... She wondered if she should start her attack on them and proceed to destroy this place and proceed to find the Seireitei..... Soul Society it was kind of strange...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:33 am

BORED!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the foremost thought screaming through her mind at the moment as she walked beside the caravan wagon listening to her elder sister's babble about something or another about being high up in the family not the bastard child born out of wed lock and a shame to the whole family. Her opinion that Yugana's only redeeming quality was that she was accepted into Soul Academy and became a Shinigami at least this way if she fought and died in battle at least she'd bring some honor to the family. Her elder sister was on her way to another clan's house to meet the one she would be marrying and since it was such an important event she had to be guarded as the next head of the family.

Yugana well she was the 'dog' of the family it didn't matter that if one based thing off of looks she made her eldest sister look plain or that Spiritually she had far more power then her sister could ever imagine no what mattered was that she was the one born because her father cheated on her mother and was not even a child by the esteemed marriage of her father and step-mother. Something of a Cinderella story although she didn't wait for a prince to come riding up to save her she'd rather save herself. With that train of thought and Yugana ignoring her she cast her gaze towards the sky line something was amiss there. Something felt highly off........."Kyoko........shut up a minute." She said to her sister hearing her sister's gasp of outrage that she would speak to her in such a way but she'd worry about the insult later.

Yugana was after all the Vice-captain of Squad eleven and that was something she was proud of and that squad was not known for being nice more like shut up so I don't have to kick your ass to shut you up.........which worked for her just fine. She gestured to one of the men beside her. "Tighten the guard around the Caravan and let the Captain know.......I'm sensing a hollow presence close by."

"Yes Vice-captain." He said and moved off to do just that watching as instantly squad eleven seemed to perk up at the idea of battle at least the small handful that was there........and that was if Awai didn't get bored and wander off since Kyoko was rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 am

He had been following a safe distance behind since she left, not trusting the visit that she had been about to make. Something hadn't felt right the whole day, and something didn't settle well with her reasoning. Something about this whole day was off...and now he knew why. Damn. Someone like that to show themselves in Soul Society as she returned...it was such horrible timing.

This wasn't good. This was why he had requested to come with her formally, but she had denied him, saying that she would be safe here. How sadly she was mistaken it seemed. He had released his Zanpakuto the moment he sensed her, the moment he saw her. Holding out his hand, without hesitation he fired off Kasai no Hanabira at a distance as a warning shot. Since it was so painfully similar to that of a Cero, it seemed as if another Espada or Arrancar were attacking her, but as the dust settled, he walked into sight as he glared at the female Espada.

"I don't know why it is you've come to this place, but you're certainly making a mistake by targeting that woman and her family..." he said lowly, coldly as he glared daggers at her. The clawed gauntlet resting snugly over his gloved left hand.

Last edited by Awai Hana on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 am

She felt him coming he didn't seem to feel the need to hide hs spirit energy like she was.... When he fired off at her she used the Sonido to flash back away from the attack and then she looked up and tilted her head sighing.... How was she found so easily?... She guessed that her spirit energy was greater than what she thought at first.... Next time she would suppress it completely when she infiltrates something.... "Aku's gonna be mad at me for getting caught so easily.... Oh well...." She began charging energy in her jaws focusing her eyes on the man.... She had no idea who it was but it didn't matter... She used her sonido to go higher up into the air and then she fired off a heart shaped cero with a long range of fire..... "Glamorous Cero..."

The glamorous cero has a much wider range than that of the average cero however due to its shape is not very commonly used except when in the pressence of the few Aarancar or Espada that happen to be a female.... The cero shot off in a strait shot toward the man but due to its wider circumference the caravan was still within the blast radius of the explosion it should make.... After the Cero was flying through the air she drew her sword and calmed herself preparing for battle.... "It's a shame I have to kill a man as nice looking as you but.... En Garde...." Her spiritual pressure released with all of its power as she prepared herself for his assault should he escape her Cero....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 am

Yūgana sighed as she watched the Cero fire off apparently this Espada forgot she was in Soul Soceity and that she had more then just Momo to deal with. Attacking a caravan was likely going to end up being her downfall. "Danku." She said simply holding out her hand and creating a large rectangular wall of energy to block the annoying looking Cero. She walked forwards instructing others to hold there ground and protect the caravan and her annoying elder sister.

"How annoying."
She said looking up at her as she pulled her Zanpakuto holding it out before her. "Dengen o konagona Kagayaku chō." The glowing sword formed the butterflies on the hilt it looked like nothing that truly belonged in Squad Eleven but more the fool who fought Yūgana. She'd deal with figuring out why Momo was here in Soul Society instead of on earth later.....for now though they had a common problem to deal with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 pm

She smiled and then used Sonido to move back a bit away.... "Two against one?.... How unfair to do something like that to a lady don't you have some respect my dear?" She held her blade out and smiled preparing for the oncoming assault.... She was out numbered and out gunned.... This should be interesting nonetheless.... She began preparing a Cero in her jaws and waiting for them.... She knew she wasn't going to be able to hold back ion this fight she could tell from their spiritual pressure that they weren't to be messed with she was going to have to end this quickly or risk being discovered by all of Soul Society.... The last thing she needed was returning to Hueco Mundo and put up with Aku's complaining and insults....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...   

Back to top Go down

I'm here to fuck shit up, deal with it...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1