What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 am

Moeru yōna hōshu laid there helplessly on the bed dreaming a solemn dream.... She had been taken to Hueco Mundo by what you would either call her master or very very overprotective boyfriend either way.... He drove her nuts.... The more she dreamt the more she began tossing and turning in the bed... It got to the point where she was bouncing her big tits all over that bed trying not to get caught by whatever was chasing her in this dream she was having.....

In Dream: "No!..... Please stop!.... Quit touching me there!.... Aku! Help! Please help me!!!!!!" The man in her dream reached out and ripped her clothes off and forced her to the ground and forcefully violated her over and over putting his hand over her mouth to prevent her screams.... He picks her ups by the hair and repeatedly bashes her over and over onto the floor to completely eradicate her face and nearly kill her.... After wards he ran his tongue in her unconscious mouth and then shoved his dick ion her mouth and gagged her with it... Upon his release she screamed.... He finally pick up a sword from what it looked like and went in for the kill.... "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Please help me!!!"

She woke up from her own scream and proceeded to look around her dark spooky windowless room to see what looks like eyes staring at her.... To her they seemed to be glowing red.... "AAAAHHHH!!! Get away!" She then proceeded to grab the first thing she could get her hands on and throw it as hard as she could at the figure staring at her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 am

He was amused at first, watching her toss and turn in her sleep, and listening to her mumbled pleas, but when his name came from her lips he couldn't help but freeze there, standing in the corner as she pleaded for his help. It was still a mystery to him why she called out for him in her sleep. What could she have been dreaming about to call out for him? What made him be the one she called out for? He just couldn't understand.

However, he was snapped back into reality when he heard her scream again and heard something be picked up. Unamsued by her terror even after waking up, he caught the object she had thrown at him and crushed it with his bare hands before he moved in an instant to take hold of her and, without thinking, pulled her close to keep her from moving and told her lowly, "I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but you're here in Los Noches in your room. You don't have to be afraid now...it's going to be ok. You're safe in this room..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 am

She calmed down when she realized she was back in her room at Los Noches.... Tears weld up in her eyes when he took hold of her and she started to cry.... It had really shaken her to be brutally raped and murdered in cold blood even if it was a dream.... Her mother once told her years ago a dream could be a premonition of the future... "Aku?.... Thanks..." She wiped her tears and smiled at him.... She then started to think about why in the world he was staring at her in her sleep to begin with?... Was he staring at her breast? Her ass? Or was he imagining things X rated?.... "U-um.... Aku.... W-why are you staring at me in my sleep anyway?...."

Her face turned red and she looked down she had this really bad habit.... Of sleeping with her shirt off.... Of course it had to be her black 'battle' lingerie too.... The worst part is.... His hand.... "Aku.... What are you grabbing?...." Moeru gulped and stared at his hand it was firmly taking hold of it.... It had never been touched before either....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 am

He looked at her for a moment. Why was he...Sighing, he closed his eyes. "I was watching you because I was trying to understand it...I've never slept as a hollow or Espada...so I was trying to understand what it was and why you had to do it..." he admitted lowly before he opened his eyes and looked at her in confusion for a moment.

What was he grabbing? He squeezed a little and then again, trying to figure out exactly what he was touching before he smirked and squeezed again and responded lowly, "I believe I'm grabbing your tit..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 am

Her eyebrow twitched she felt like slapping him for the smartass remark and for squeezing it still without letting go with that evil little smirk of his but decided to do this instead.... She reached down and took a firm hold of his testicles.... "Then this must be your balls.... Would you look at that I have your balls.... Looks like there are some truth to those old stories..." She gulped never actually holding a mans testicles before so it was making her nervous she calmly said without letting go.... Considering he still hadn't let her go... "Sleep is a bit difficult to explain its my bodies way of shutting down and resting to keep functioning kind of like oiling the gears on a machine to keep it running smoothly..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

He tilted his head a little, as if on some level he didn't understand what was going on here, or more to the point, that he didn't understand that the current situation was supposed to bother or hurt him on some level. "So it is...but do tell me, what exactly do you plan to do now that you've got your hand on them? It would be such a shame to excite me for no other reason than revenge...after all, this isn't all that painful...it's actually rather exciting...feels pretty nice too..." he mused lowly as he looked at her with those yellow eyes of his. He did have to admit, those eyes of his did justify her throwing something at him, after all, in the dark, they did seem pretty animalistic.

But her explanation of sleep made him tilt is head to the other side in thought. "Resting? I've never really had to sleep to rest...I've only ever had to suspend body in animation so it could recover from injuries...is it similar?" he asked, looking at her as if none of this situation bothered him at all. And it honestly didn't. This barrier that most humans had didn't exist for him or most of the other Espada. Personal barriers were a sign of weakness to them, and it was something that Aku really had never had a use for.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 am

She smirked slightly at his asking what she was gonna do now.... "Well.... I could squeeze the hell out of your balls and make you piss blood for a week or whatever you have in that naughty mind of yours may come true depending on what you do to me..." This night could go either way depending on what Aku did if he didn't break her in half trying to get him a piece and just gently took control of the situation he might get a taste but if he turned into a pure prick she would squeeze his testicles and make him feel a pain he has never experienced before...... Her herself kind of liked pain so it didn't bother her at all.....

She looked at him a moment and smiled.... "In a way it is but it is also different.... You have never actually been exhausted and needed rest so it's a bit hard to understand.... Well I have never seen you exhausted so..... Well sleeping doesn't nessecarily heal any wounds or anything like that but what it actually does is make the human body completely shut down and burn up the least amount of energy possible in order to let the body restore its energy reserves for example.... If i made it a point to exhaust myself through exercise I would be breathing hard and not feel like doing anything at all but after I slept I would feel good again... This is harder to explain than I thought it would be..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...   

Back to top Go down

What a dream!.... Aku whats that?...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1