HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am

He has been sitting here at this desk for what seems like hours finally he finished the test that his douche-bag teacher had threw at them.... Now he had to go home and listen to the bullshit the other Vizards have waiting for him. On days like this, he really wished he wasn't the strongest one.... He could hold his hollow transformation longer than that of any other Vizard to current date ,and it bothered him in that sense because now he had to carry them in both battle AND acting human. Good lord! when the others tried to blend in they were terrible.....

When the bell rang, he used his zanpaktou's second ability and flew to the grounds and sat under a big Sakura tree where he liked to eat his lunch in peace and not have women fawning over him everywhere he went....He liked boobs, but not trying to squeeze between him and his sandwich.... There was an emotional bond there.... That sandwich was his and his only.... He sat there eating peacefully and then looked up at the sky sensing a decent amount of spiritual pressure.... Probably a hollow that he heard was in the area he had assumed....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:05 am

Sighing, he rubbed his neck. Having sat in the same position all through class, his neck had gotten stiff and was really uncomfortable to try and manage. However, he wasn't completely unsatisfied with today. At least he had manage to get high marks on the two tests he had taken last week.

As he was walking and working the soreness out of his stiff muscles, he happened to notice the spiritual pressure close by. Turning, his gaze landed on a student sitting under a cherry blossom tree. Not really all that concerned, he shrugged it off and turned towards the one who was eating. "It's not wise to eat under cherry blossoms...they'll get into your food and change the flavor...it'll end up tasting sweet instead of savory..." he warned lowly as he looked at him with his mix-matched eyes for a moment before he turned, hand in his pockets. This really wasn't his strong suit. Making friends or even being social...this was a rare event for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:12 am

He looked up a moment then swallowed the final bite of his food and then kind of just looked at him for a few minutes.... "I like the cherry blossom taste the added sweetness compliments the bitterness of the condiments...." He stood up and tilted his head, kind of examining the man that stood there acting like he was feeling a flush of awkwardness.... "You alright?.... I don't bite dude, feel free to come and talk..." Ryo wasn't normally the talkative type, but every once in awhile it really didn't bother him to sit down and talk to someone.....

Ryo had thought about making another sandwich out of the leftovers, but figured it rude to eat the last morsel in front of someone. Especially someone with this person's amount of spirit energy.... "Nice spike in spirit energy.... Were you the one I was sensing earlier?...." He didn't care if he was being overly blunt that was just Ryo for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am

He sighed and closed his eyes. "It's not biting I'm worried about...fighting is more of my concern...and to be honest, I'm not in the mood to deal with assholes today..." he said lowly, perhaps a little bluntly before he opened his eyes and turned his attention back to the one who he was speaking to.

"I suppose I was...not that it's that big of a deal or anything...I'm not out to impress, just to let you know I'm around...besides...that wasn't really anything compared to my fighting..." he said, shrugging as he sat down and crossed his legs in front of the one he was talking to. He still kept some distance, but not enough to be considered rude. But he was always on guard, never wanting to let slip a moment of his time so that someone could gain the upper hand on him.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 am

Ryo blinked then sat down saying.... "Cautious type are ya?... Well spose it is a good thing in this town....." He lit a cigarette saying... "Hope you don't mind cigarette smoke.... What can I say it's a habit..." He sat there a moment then offered his leftovers it wasn't much but hey it was enough to make a sandwhich out of when talking to someone.... "No need to worry about me picking a fight.... I may be strong as they have told me but im lazy and if i don't want to fight then i wont..." He seemed impressive if nothing else this kid had a natural air to him that he could fight with the best shinigami and in that right it meant he's above average but his eyes were what was interesting the most.... Multi colored eyes were fascinatiing.... He ran his hand in his pocket and played with the little trinket from his past his badge marking him as leutenant of squad ten....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:38 am

Nodding, he answered lowly, "I would rather be cautious than on the end of someone else's sword...that is not exactly my dream day...nor is fighting in general...I'm not some punk, though I seem it by the way I dress and talk...it's why most people are staring at me right now as they walk by...they look at me more like I'm some thug than a regular guy...I guess it's the eyes...or maybe the hair..." Shrugging, he turned down the offered food. He wasn't exactly dying to eat right now anyway. His stomach had been sore for the last week due to a fight he had had previously, and it made breathing, talking and even eating a task all on it's own.

"As for being strong, I'm not really interested in who's strong and who's weak. I just want to continue protecting those who matter to me...all that matters to me are their faces..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 am

He sat there a long moment listening to the man beside him and then he sighed... "Today seems to be a boring day.... Guess I'll leave school early today and walk around town.... How about it, wanna tag along? See what trouble we can get into?" Ryo normally didn't go out of his way to invite anyone to go with him whenever he left school because he was in human form inside a gigai they would know he was gone so he would more than likely be bitched out by his teacher but as far as that goes he didn't listen anyway so it did not matter to him....

He stood up and popped his neck put on his back pack and flicked the butt of his cigarette into the grass... He proceeded to light another cigarette in a quick flip of his wrist the match was lit and smoke filled the air again... He offered one to his seemingly bored friend... "Here by all means take one..." He thought about leaving and going to Urahara's shop to get some Soul Society cigars, since he liked to hold onto contraband anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

Tilting his head a little, he declined the cigarettes, not one to ever enjoy smoking. However, he did stand and dust himself off looking up at the school for a moment before sighing. He really shouldn't trust the soul candies, but it didn't matter anyway...they were supposed to help him when he needed it or wanted it, so why not see if it would work out to his advantage?

"I don't mind boring every once in a while, but I guess I'll take you up on your offer and stick around with you for a while..." he answered as he brought out the soul candy dispenser and popped on into his mouth before separating from his body. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck before he commanded the soul candy to stay at school and take his place while he was gone. Luckily for him, the candies were made to be near perfect replicas of his own personality and way of speech, so he didn't have to worry about anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 am

Ryo blinked soul candy.... "Huh soul candy.... That chizzler Urahara said they went out of stock so I don't have any.... Damn him always finding entertainment at others expense.... I kind of like that about him.... Anyway let us go my shinigami friend..." He didn't have soul candy so he would have to do things the time consuming and very boring way.... He went to a good spot to hide his body and slowly seperated himself from his gigai.... Then came back out from the hiding spot and sighed... "You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass seperating your soul from a gigai is without soul candy.... It's even more of a pain in the ass when putting it back on..." He jumped up and positioned himself atop the school building to get a look around....

He whistled a bit enjoying the fresh air then sighed... The biggest downside to being in Soul form.... No cigarettes at the moment.... He wondered is Urahara had some soul cigs to go with the special cigars he ordered.... Knowing that asshole he does but will find a way to cheat him.... Such an asshole... "So hows bout we head to Urahara's place? Then go and cause some trouble?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:31 am

"I've had these for a while. Urahara most likely sold the last ones after I was last there..." he told him lowly as he watched his soul candy idly go back into school. He wasn't one to usually ditch class, but hey...sometimes life got boring and needed some spice.

"You're right. I don't know what it's like to use a gigai. Never had to...the body I was in is my real and true body...should my soul die, my body is just that...a corpse for the grave..." he mused lowly. He was perhaps a bit dark, but it was a darkness that he knew to be the whole truth.

Shrugging, he sat foot on the air, and stood there, as if waiting for the other to follow. "Wishing for trouble is a bad idea around me...it usually just finds me and who ever I'm with...it's a curse I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 am

Ryo laughed then spoke genuinely... "Sounds interesting.... I like getting into trouble every now and again life gets boring am I right?.... I like to put a little red pepper in my food gives it that extra zing.... So I tend to do that in life as well..." He popped his neck and stood on the edge of the school building and then stepped off.... "This should be interesting...." He stopped himself in the air put his hands in his pockets and then started walking at a decent pace..... Assuming the other was following he spoke up... "The names Ryo Zaran.... Your friendly neighborhood Vizard.... Part Hollow part shinigami somewhat human all man...." He rounded the next corner that led to the creepy alley leading to Urahara's shop.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...   

Back to top Go down

Another day, a lousy test, whose that?...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1