An Interesting Experience....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name: Genso-o
Race/Breed: Shinigami

PostSubject: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:32 am

Ryo sat quietly on the side of the road.... Cigarette in his mouth and hands in his hoodie pocket it was cold out and he thought about brooding a bit.... He didn't like being outside that much when there wasn't anything to do.... He was alone too the numbers for the Vizards has drastically dropped since the battle with Sosuke Aizen... He assumed the roll of leader when they previous leaders went back to Soul Society...

"Man..... I am bored.... I came out here because there was supposed to be a Hollow nearby attacking the city and sure enough Soul Reapers have already taken care of it... Now it's just a regular day with nothing special going on...." He looked at his sword and wondered when the next time will be that he gets to fight..... He didn't exactly like combat persay however he did love fighting once they have started the more he fights the more berserk he goes the longer the battle the more dangerous he becomes.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:38 am

He had wandered quite the distance from home, straying far from Urahara's shop and the Kurosaki Clinic. Sighing, his warm breath spread out like fog as he ran a hand through his blue hair. It wasn't like him to wander off from home, but when he did it was generally because he was bored or restless. Or worse...because he was feeling his pangs of hunger once again. A dark thirst for blood that had never been fully removed by the Research and Development department when they were creating him.

"Man...this sucks ass..." he grumbled as he walked along with his hands jammed deep into his thick, black jacket with fur trim around the hood. "I shouldn't have wandered off so far...the old man is gonna try to kick my ass again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:44 am

Ryo tossed the cigarette from his mouth and stood up deciding to go walking.... As he walked he noticed a man wearing a coat with fur trimming around the hood..... He didn't think much of him however he did sense something awkward about his soul.... Not that he had any room to talk being a Vizard and all.... Being half hollow half soul reaper yet all human had its confusing moments.... For him it was a serious case of identity crisis but hey that's what it comes to...

"Mornin'...." With that he jumped hi into the air and landed on a nearby building and laid down to look up at the sky.... This was his spot to sit and chill.... Today had been annoying so he was probably going to be here a while.... He thought about the other person wondering who he was after all he was an unfamiliar face.... He followed his spirit energy from a distance to see where he was going just for cautions sake...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:50 am

He paused in his step to let deep blue eyes land on the one who had spoken to him. His piercing's glinting a little in the light. How wonderful. A Vizard of all people. How had he let himself be drawn away by the desire for blood and into Vizard territory? He ticked though when the one who had spoken to him just up and jumped up onto the top of a building. How frustrating. "Damn it...annoying ass humans..." he grumbled lowly before he jumped up and landed, his white sneakers barely making a sound.

"It's rather rude to just jump out of a conversation you yourself start you know..." he said lowly, coldly as he stared down at the figure who was laying lazily on the rooftop. "You're an annoying one...all of you are..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:56 am

Ryo sighed and looked at the man looking down at him.... "It was just a gesture not so much a conversation... Whose annoying?... You referring to humans or vizards?..." He ddn't mind being called annoying himself but he did mind insulting his kinsmen especially because they have it hard enough living the miserable existence they have to live...... He blinked and looked at the man staring at him and wondered why he followed him just because he jumped away....

It didn't overly bother him it was just a curiosity.... He did make for good shade though.... He sat up and popped his neck then he yawned and stood up the rest of the way..... This guy seemed a little more interesting than the low rank hollows that flocked in here from time to time anyway....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:00 am

His gaze followed this one as he moved, his blue eyes fixated on the one who moved so lazily. "Humans mostly...I'd rather avoid people like you most of the time...since it brings out rather horrible things in me..." he said in that same cold voice. He looked pretty normal, but he knew this one could tell he was different from others.

"A gesture? Normally when one says good morning, they wait for a response...or am I forgetting how manners work here?" he asked as he stood there, hands still jammed in his jacket pockets.

This was going to be annoying. He could just feel it. This man...it was as if he was purposely goading the Espada in him. Did he know? How could he?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 am

Ryo yawned and scratched his head as he looked at the overly cautious man.... "Nah.... Honestly you're probably right in the sense you think im rude.... Never claimed not to be..." Ryo could tell from the look on his face that he thinks that Ryo is suspicious.... It didn't really matter though... Ryo reached into his pocket and lit another cigarette.... He slid one up a bit and reached the pack over to this stranger as if to offer one....

"Well.... Humans aren't so bad.... We have a tendency to be rather surprising..... Also we can be pretty kind when we want to be.... Then again we aren't exactly against war...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 am

He just looked at the man before him and narrowed his eyes. "When you're someone like me...humans aren't much to you. The only human who means a damn thing to me is back home sleeping in my bed..." he said lowly, coldly. The human he had claimed as his possession. Tenki Ansho. "As for kindness...I don't need kindness..." he said as he finally withdrew his hands from his jacket pockets and brought them up to unzip it and took it off, tossing it to the ground to reveal the rather nasty looking sword with crow bones decorating it all over.

"War though...I can do war..." he said as he stood there in the cold. "War is what a man like me craves- what I live for," he said and licked his lips as those cold blue eyes remained fixated on the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:26 am

Ryo sighed and looked at the man as if he was ready to fight.... He hated war but at te same time had no problem participating in them to help end them quickly... Ryo was a strange man indeed.... He's killed thousands to prevent countless wars from starting between shinigami, quincy and hollows hell even some aarancar and espada.... Even more if the battle couldn't be prevented..... Whilst he hated death and murder it also excited him to the point that he relished in it....

His mind was slightly warped by the blood shed and he often found himself wanting to kill for the fun of it and then hating himself for thinking that way... War has truly ravished this mans mind to the point of no return.... "Yeah.... War I can do too.... Don't want too but...." He smiled and turned his head to get a better look..... "But... I do love it so very much...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:36 am

He shrugged nonchalantly. "I've been in enough wars to last a few lifetimes...the Espada war of the past to be the main one...cost me a damn lot though..." He said, making the last comment offhandedly as if it didn't matter. He was still sore about the Soul Society taking him to their Research creeps and them changing him so fully, but he had little to no memories of the person he once was so it didn't matter much now.

He shifted a little though and looked up at the sky. "I don't love war so much as I love to spill blood. Anyone will suffice...Hollow, Espada, Human, Shinigami..." he said, smirking as he lowered his head to look at the man once more. "Shinigami were my favorite at one point...but I got so bored of them after they chased me for so many years..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:10 am

Ryo looked at him and then smiled.... He wondered whether or not if he should test his abilities but instead... "The Espada war? That was quite a long time ago care to tell me how you are affiliated with it?...." It was an interesting concept to think someone was so close by that was influenced or otherwise involved with that event of the past.... He hoped that he was strong he hasn't tested his abilities against someone in quite some time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:59 am

He walked through the area supposed to be sleeping his ass that crazy old man......'missing go find him...he only responds nicely to your 'ass'...' in the message...oh it wasn't through cellphone or something nice like that oh no the window had exploded and words had been shot on to the wall....all the while he was having an heart-attack....Heavy black combat boots....jeans long thick heavy black jacket and a vest....he was dressed how he tended to be most comfortable but seriously? He really doubted *he* needed babysat but the warning of more....torture or rather special training right now if he dared to try to go back to sleep......was not amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonsblood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:55 am

Ryo tilted his head sensing another coming up on them... "Looks like we got more company..." He wondered whether or not this conversation was headed to a fight or not.... He had to admit he was kind of looking forward to dusting off his sword.... Times were peaceful since Aizens fall, it wasn't the way he liked it to be.... No chaos, no powerful opponent, nor was there even a decent sparring partner... Right now he was one upping all of the other Vizards so it wasn't fun fighting them anymore....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Experience....   

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Experience....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1