HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why me? Crazy old men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:24 am

He walked through the shopping center on his way home from having to pick up enough stuff to replace everything needed in the old clinic and because it was a 'house/clinic' it had to be restored labeled and well kept that way or pay to have it changed and he wasn't doing that on top of which putting his sisters registers through for school and taking care of things.....of course so far only two people knew he had died.....one of them seemed to be the subject of naughty thoughts dreams and desires.....the other....was an crazy old man he was trying to avoid lately.

'Training to control his high Reiatsu his ass......more like torture because he can. He looked at the list as he carried the bags....two more things to pick up. His long hair pulled back and tied behind his back long thick leather black trench boots tight jeans with artist tearing and a black vest. He was comfortable. But....he didn't look all that welcoming of talking to anyone. With any luck he'd be left alone too....well....there was one he didn't mind showing up. Even if a few thought he was crazy around Getta-boshi for his continued interest in him......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Mujo So
Race/Breed: Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:03 am

His blue hair had gotten a little longer in the last few months, going down just past his shoulder blades now. His ears, tongue, and right eyebrow were pierced with a chain attaching the right earlobe and right lower lip piercing. He was dressed in black leather pants that were almost painfully tight, and a baggy black band t-shirt with the logo faded to the point that the name was almost impossible to read. To accent this, he wore heavy, knee high, black leather combat boots that had multiple points that could zip off and make them shorter along with buckles that went all the way up the side. His cold blue eyes made it clear that he wasn't in the mood to be fucked with...or was he?

The moment his eyes found the long, black haired one a smile spread across his features and he chuckled. "My my...seems you've finally made your appearance again...little Ten..." he mused lowly, out loud. Everyone within earshot parted and followed his gaze to Tenki. "Long time no see..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onedge.darkbb.com
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:11 am

Tenki paused as he was called little Ten and turned as people gave them a wide breathe he had a semeblance of control as in it wasn't spilling out of him anymore like an endless waterfall although it was still massive contained to him and he had control over that darned mask....among other things. But it was this one he had not seen in a few months locked away in a sealed off area away from everyone he knew.....yeah it had been a blast.

"It has been a while Kirai...." He said as he looked at him shoving the list in his pocket then smirked and shook his head. "And he's not a crazy old man he's a freaking lunatic. For a while there I wasn't certain if he was trying to train me on anything or if Geta-boshi's crazy ass was just trying to figure out how much I could take before I died." He said moving to close the distance and walk back to him which had people diving out of his way and some whispering that he had lost his mind not really....he didn't fear Kirai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:23 am

He couldn't help but chuckle at the words about the old man. "Oh? I suppose for someone who has never dealt with the old man he seems crazy...you get used to him though. After all, the crazy ass old man, as you put it, saved something rather important to me...and perhaps to you..." he said and shrugged. "Who knows though. I don't live in your head..." he said and tipped his head to look up at the black haired one. Barely shorter than this one, he seemed to be the more intimidating one when compared to Tenki it seemed. Perhaps it was because humans could sense it in him...or perhaps they were just more aware of his physical presence. Either way, the humans seemed very wary of him.

"Do you like my hair Ten? I've been trying to be patient and let it grow out...I've become rather fond of it," he mused as he looked back down and brought his hand up to lift a lock of his blue hair up to look at it, almost as if he were doing it absentmindedly. "I have to admit, I'm rather surprised. I didn't know my hair could grow anymore. Maybe it's because I'm adjusting to this place...do you think so?" he asked as he rose his gaze back to look at Tenki once more.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:29 am

Tenki snorted. "Be glad your not in my head....some days it's a bit crowded....although at the moment he's agreed to 'get along until I slip up' " He said rolling his eyes his Espada relented and called him 'King' was beaten and sealed on the flip side of his inner world but promised that if he ever slipped up and died....that would be the day that he would finally have what he wanted. Then there was his Zanpakuto's spirit which told him all is not always as it seems. Which was annoying but hey....once he finally managed to get control of 'I'm going to enjoy devouring you....' things went much better.

Tenki though paused and reached out his fingers brushing the side of Kirai's face as he gathered the long hair in his hand to look at it letting it slip between his fingers and swore about twenty people just either fainted or died of a heart-attack. Neither one mattered to him all that much. "I like it...i noticed....you look good with long hair Kirai." He said as he let the blue strains fall slowly from his fingers. OH yeah people had moved so far away at the moment they were standing there seemingly by themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:36 am

Kirai just snickered a little and shook his head. "Maybe. Then again, you never know. I might want to be in that head of yours sometimes...it might give me a better idea of what you're thinking..." he mused lowly as he stayed still for a few moments before he moved in an instant, his reflexes were amazingly fast, and grabbed Tenki's wrist, holding it in a firm grip, keeping it floating just above the fallen locks of his own hair.

"Do I? I believe I would look better with hair even longer than this...what do you think?" he asked lowly, his voice still the same despite his sudden grip on Tenki. Mostly, he was just putting on a show for the humans around him. "If you like my hair this way...I may keep it on the longer side..."
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:44 am

Tenki looked at him as he caught his wrist like that looking highly amused as it didn't hurt although it certainly didn't make there far away spectators any happier they had no idea what these two were talking about. "Tsk....then maybe you could tell me which one's were mine." He said and heard the 'haha very funny King' in the back of his mind AT least he was truly behaving now no longer causing problems.

Tenki looked at the hand holding fast to his wrist and the moved jerking Kirai against him and leaned in. "Yeah you could.....I like your hair being longer....suits you much better." He said lowly as he had risen his arm to close that gap. "Your enjoying this Kirai...." Ten said but there was amusement in his voice he had never had anywhere clear out and give him so much space even when he looked like he was on a war path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awai Hana
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:53 am

He snorted and looked away for only a moment before he looked back at Tenki. "Maybe...then again...I might not care whose thoughts are whose..." he mused lowly, his cold blue eyes boring into the one before him. "I never claimed to care which one it was...as long as it was one of you..." he mused as he licked his lips.

When he was pulled into Tenki like that, his smile returned and he chuckled as he stayed perfectly still. "How amusing you are...I have to admit, I'm very amused. You never keep me bored for long..." he said as he finally tipped his head up to look into Tenki's eyes. "And if I am enjoying this? Are you going to stop me?" he asked as he remained in Tenki's arms like that. He was very amused, but at the same time he felt very blessed. To be give the chance to be so close with Tenki after being away from him for months...it was a nice change. However, he felt the gnawing desire, the hunger slowly creeping up deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Ten Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:57 am

Tenki snorted. "Boring you is not healthy although it does lead to some.....rather interesting stories." He said meaning Geta-boshi would talk endlessly *at* him during all of that time training and when not with Geta-boshi but with the Vizards well they talked at him as well trying to provoke him he supposed just made them annoying to deal with on top of listening to the Espada inside of his head..

Ten looked at Kirai as he held him loosely in his arms seeing the people gathered around them keeping distance as he smirked and leaned in closing the distance but moving so that he was whispering in Kirai's ear. "Almost makes me want to give them something to gossip about...." He said amused. "But to be perfectly clear I like your hair longer....and you could grow it longer.....I'll be a touch disappointed if you cut it now." Ten said amused as he just knew they would be going nuts if he did do what he wanted to at the moment. "How much chaos do you think it'll cause....if I do what I want right now?" He asked since he wasn't sure if Kirai knew what he wanted but the way they had been 'dancing' and flirting around each other before....he could be pretty certain that Kirai felt the same way. "And as to 'which one' returned to you...I know damn well it's not the Espada you wanted." He mused finding all of this interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Crazy old men.    

Back to top Go down

Why me? Crazy old men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1